Here's the previous part on what happened on TailGlider part 2.

Here's the previous part on what happened on TailGlider Part 2.

Megatron and Dread-Quake-Storm were in the throne room. But Dread-Quake-Storm pointed at something. Megatron turned to see what his son was pointing at. And what he saw scared him. He saw a scraplet. Megatron quickly ran out of the throne room with his son until Megatron had issues. He fell to the ground while holding his son in his servos. Megatron typed something in his son's pad. Telling him to run and go to his carrier.

After he ran, the scraplet ran and started attacking Megatron. He managed to stay online until Soundwave arrived in time. But Megatron told Soundwave to look around because if there is one, then there is more. And he was right. There was another one. But in his quarters in the washroom. TailGlider heard something and she got up and looked to see what the noise was until she realized what it was and she quickly shut the door and quickly reacted and she got her children and took them out of the room. But Dread-Quake-Storm typed on his pad and told his carrier that he saw the same thing in the throne room. She then realized that Megatron was heading to the throne room.

She then ran to the med bay with all of her 5 kids. While Megatron was trying to heal with the wounds he had he saw the doors open to the med bay. Megatron saw all his children and his queen. TailGlider pushed her children in. Once they were in, the doors to the med bay closed. But soon there was a loud bang that hit the doors to the med bay. The children were scared. Megatron took upon himself and he asked Soundwave to have all of his children bridged to the Autobot Base for their safety. Once the bridge opened the children ran through. Once the children were gone, it was just TailGlider and Megatron. She quickly went to him. She was scared and so was Megatron. They didn't know what was going to happen. But at least they are together and that's what they wanted. But they didn't want it to end like this and end this way.