Mrs. Officer

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

I r i s

It was Red and Erin's wedding day. Nandito kami ngayon sa beach kung saan magaganap ang kasalan. Lahat ng gastos ay sagot ni Victoria, gaya ng ipinangako niya kay Red. Hindi sana papayag si Red kung hindi lang siya kinausap ng limang oras ni Tori. Hindi ko alam kung ano'ng sinabi nito upang mapapayag ang kanyang kaibigan dahil dadalawa lang naman silang nag-usap. Isinama din yata nila si Erin, pero ako, hindi nila isinali.

"Good afternoon, beautiful," Bati ni Tori sa akin nang siya'y pumasok sa kwarto. "Ready ka na ba?"

"Saan?"

"Sa kasal, duh."

"Oo, kanina pa nga ako nakabihis, 'di ba?"

"I told you not to wear that bridesmaid shit and wear what I told you to." Dahil ayaw kong tanggalin, lumapit sa akin si Tori. Tinitignan niya ako sa mata habang inaalis ang aking suot. "Don't look at me." Eh, siya naman 'tong tingin ng tingin. "Ano ba? Ang kulit mo."

"You're the one who's staring."

"Just don't look at me. I don't want to be late." Teasing her, I slip my tongue into her mouth. I felt her shiver when I touched the edges of her core. "Iris, if you're going to do me, do it fast. This is an important day," Bulong niya sa akin habang hinahalikan ko ang kanyang tenga. "Baby, I, oh man, you're good." I was leaning on her in a straddling position. I grind on her a little. "Okay, tuloy natin mamaya. Kelangan na nating umalis."

"What's the rush?"

"Hey, baby, s-stop. God, I said stop, not go faster!" Napasigaw na siya. I licked her slippery thighs and held her breast. I massage it softly as I take away her bra because that's the only thing she's wearing right now. Pants, gone. Boots, gone. Hot shirt, gone. That sexy underwear? Hmm, that's what my mouth is dragging all the way down to her toes. "Iris, I need to tell y-you something. Baby, p-please stop this. Hindi tayo pwedeng mahuli."

Giving in to me, Tori pulls my hair and pressed my head harder on her private area. Now that's more like it. Mamaya pa naman yung kasal, eh, malapit lang naman 'yun. Lalakarin lang namin. "Do you remember the time when you start stalking me with your sexy Rover?" I whispered to her while climbing up to her body, smashing my lips on hers. "I remember you singing Lil Wayne's song every night whenever I pass you drinking in your car. Sinama mo pa si Red para taga-kanta mo ng chorus." I laughed as I inserted my finger in her entrance, making her hold on to me like she was being pulled away. "Kilig na kilig kayo kapag nakikita niyo kami ni Summer na naka-uniform, eh."

"Effort kung effort, 'di ba? May patawag pa ng tropa."

"Doin' a buck in the latest drop, you got stopped by a lady cop," I heard her giggle when I started singing and changing the POV of the lyrics. "I got you thinking you can date a cop," I chuckled a little when a moan escaped her lip. "'Cause my uniform pants are so tight, I read you your rights, I put you in my car, I cut off all lights, I said you had the right to remain silent, now you got me hollering, sounding like a siren, talkin' 'bout." I bent down, coming back to her tightened walls. I licked it up and down, my hand exploring her body. My lips traveled from her sensitive area and back to her neck. I just love how she smells. Fucking overdrive turns me on.

"And you know I'm the law, and I know you're that girl, and I know you get high above the law," My fingers are doing their thing impressively. I know she's enjoying it. "And I know you're raw, I know it from the streets," We rolled over. She's on top of me now. "And all I want you to do is fuck the police." I stopped singing. She was about to kiss me when some douchebag threw a stone at the window. Nabasag yung bintana. "Baby, what was that?"