Intro / Cast

Y/n - 18yrs, you live with you're mom and never met you're dad
Chris - 18yrs, lives with his mom, dad, and brothers
Matt - 18yrs, lives with his mom, dad, and brothers
Nick - 18yrs, lives with his mom, dad, and brothers
Madi - 17yrs, Lives with her mom
Extras - 17-18yrs

You and the triplets were best friends for the longest time. It was always you, Nick, Chris, and Matt. You knew them since the 1st grade up until the 9th grade, before you moved away. You moved to California because your mom wanted a fresh start in hopes of finding a job. You're mom searched for nearly 2 years, only working part-time jobs. She never found the dream job she planned to have, so you moved back to Boston, Massachusetts. After you moved, you would still talk to the triplets here and there, but not as much as you wanted. You never found any friends as good as them back in California, so you felt lonely most of the time.

Anytime you thought about Chris, your whole mood would change. You and Chris had a special bond that you didn't have with Nick or Matt. You always felt drawn to Chris, and he felt the same. You never actually dated, but part of you believes that if you never moved, you guys would have been the best couple. Chris was popular, and you were popular, so it kind of just worked out. But of course, right when you and Chris were at your closest, you moved away. Maybe you and Chris still have this bond, this connection?

(This story will be written from y/n's pov only + full of dialogue)