Chapter 7 ~ Orlando, Florida

(before we start this one is kinda boring and doesn't have anything important so if you wanna skip you can)

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. earlier than usual so we could leave on time. I quickly got out of bed and grabbed a suitcase. I had to be quiet since my mom didn't know about this trip. Even though I'm 18 years old, she can be a bit controlling. I packed swimsuits and four outfits. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I was done, I put my toothbrush in the suitcase. I went over to my vanity and did my makeup. My phone started vibrating. It was the triplets.

*texting*

Nick- Are you ready yet?

Y/n- Yeah, I just have to pick my outfit, but you can start coming over.

Nick- Okay, coming now.

I walked over to my closet and picked an outfit. I grabbed gray sweatpants and a white tube top. I put a beige jacket over it. I made sure I had everything packed and picked up my suitcase, as well as Woolly Mammoth. I was trying not to make any noise, so I didn't wake my mom. I slowly twisted the door knob and quietly shut the door behind me. I opened the car door. "Hey guys!" I yelled energetically. "Morning." Matt said in a sleepy voice. "Good morning!" Nick said. Nick had so much energy, but I could tell it would wear off in a few hours. Knowing him, he probably didn't even go to bed. There was no response from Chris. Matt drove off as I shut my eyes.

Woolly Mammoth started crying, making me wake up. When I woke, there was finally a little bit of light from the sunrise. I grabbed his bottle and fed him. I checked my phone, and it was 5:35. "Are we almost there?" I ask Matt. "Yeah, I'm trying to get a parking spot." He says. I wake Nick up. "Mm?". "Wake up, Nick." I say, shaking him. He finally sits up. "What?" He asks. "We are almost there; get ready." I say. He starts getting all his things and putting them into his bag. I finally decide to text my mom and tell her what's happening.

*texting*

Y/n- Hey mom, I just wanted to tell you I won't be home for about 3 days. Just know I'm okay, and please don't be too mad. Bye!

Matt finally gets a parking spot, and we all get out, grabbing our bags and suitcases. We start walking into the airport, and once we're all checked in, we find a spot to sit. "Can we get some Starbucks?" I ask excitedly. "Starbies?" Nick yells. We both get up looking for a Starbucks. "So, have you told your mom yet?" Nicks asks. "Yeah, I told her while we were in the car. Im kinda nervous." "She can't be that mad." He says with an uneasy look. We finally find a Starbucks, and we wait in line. "Should we get something for Chris and Matt?" I ask. "I don't know what they would want. They can come get it for themselves." He says. "Wow, Nick." I say exaggerating his name. Once we're at the front of the line, we order and wait for our drinks. We both grab our things and go back to the chairs. "When does our plane get here?" Nick asks. "Uh, 5 minutes," Matt says. We're all scrolling on our phones when we hear our plane get called. "Here we go." Chris says. We grab our things and board the plane. "Who's sitting where?" I ask. "Pick any, I guess." Nick says. I pick a row and go all the way down into the last seat. Chris follows next to me. Nick and Matt Go into the row next to us. I put my airpods in, giving one to Chris. I put on my favorite playlist and laid my head on his shoulder.

~ Time skip ~

I wake up to someone shaking me. It was Chris. "Y/n we're about to land. Get ready." I stretch within the room I have. Chris gives me my AirPod back, and I put them both into the case. I put my airpods and phone in my carry-on bag. "You may unfasten your seatbelts." The lady says on the speakers. Soon we land and all get off the plane. Chris is in front of me, and Nick is behind me. We walk to get our bags and wait for them to come around. We finally got all of our bags, and Nick called an Uber to a hotel. "I just wanna go to bed." Matt whines. "Stop whining, kid. I'm sick of you already." Chris says. "Oh my fuck, stop fighting!" Nick yells. "Shut the fuck up, baby." Chris says while sticking his tongue out. Nick gives him a grossed-out look. "Stop doing that shit. Sticking your tongue out in front of everyone." "When are you guys never fighting? We're in Florida; have a little fun." I say. They all stare at me. I look at each of them. "What?" I say, smiling. "Oh, our Uber is here." Nick says. We all follow him out the door and into the Uber.

~ Time Skip ~

We arrive at the hotel and get our bags from the back of the Uber. We walk in and go to the receptionist. "One room comes with two beds. Is that okay?" The man asks. We all look at each other, nodding. "Yeah, that's fine." I say. She types some things into her computer before handing me a key. "Enjoy!" she says. "Uhh, where's the elevator?" I ask. "Over there." Matt says, pointing. We walk into the elevator and push floor 3. We find our room and get all our things inside. I had my phone on do not disturb, so I'm not sure if mom answered yet. Once again, woolly mammoth started crying. I fed him and decided to change his diaper since it's been a while. "I'm going to go check out the pool. Anyone want to come?" Chris says. "I'll go." Nick says, raising his hand. "Put your hand down, kid. What do you want me to do? Call on you?" Chris says walking out the door. Nick scoffs before following him out. It's just me and Matt in the room alone. "Soooo," I say. "So what?" he asks. "I've been wanting to tell you something." you say. "What is it?" he says, half asleep. "I think I have feelings for Chris." "What?" Matt yells as if he wasn't sleepy two seconds ago. "Y/n, he's totally obsessed with you. And I don't want to ruin anything, but he's planning like this whole big thing for you tomorrow." "Seriously?" I ask, smiling. "Yeah, deadass." I smiled just thinking about what Chris was planning for us. Date at Universal? A night alone at the pool? Possibly asking you out? "Okay, well, I should start unpacking." I say. "Yeah, I'm going to bed." I grab my bags and start taking everything out and putting it in the drawers. Soon, Nick and Chris come back and enter the room. "We're back!" Nick says. "Hey!" I say. "What are you doing?" Chris asks. "Oh, just unpacking." He nods his head before jumping into bed with Matt. "Matty bear!" He yells, getting into the covers with him. I laugh to myself while I finish unpacking. "What time is it?" I ask. "11:51am." Nick says. I groan while getting into bed. "I want it to be tomorrow already." I whine. Nick was already in bed beside you. I looked over to see if Chris was awake, but he appeared to be asleep. "Matt said Chris was planning something big for tomorrow." I whisper. Nick gasps. "Really?" I nod my head. "I wonder what." He whispers. You smile and shrug your shoulders. "You already know, don't you?" Nick smiles as he turns the other way. Of course he already knew.

~ Time Skip ~

"I ordered dinner." Matt says. "Finally! I'm starving." Within a few minutes, someone knocks on the door. It was room service with our food. "Thank you!" I say smiling, while grabbing the food. "Thank you." Chris says as he takes his plate out of my hand. Matt ordered us all Alfredo pasta. Chris goes on Instagram Live with Nick and Madi while they eat their food. Matt was so tired, he even fell asleep while eating. I took my plate and placed it on the dresser by the door so room service could easily pick it up. "Y/n is here too." Nick says while pointing the camera at me. I waved at the phone as I quickly ran out of frame. I definitely didn't want to be like this on camera. I then got into bed and turned the TV on. I snuggled into the covers, waiting for tomorrow.

———————————————————————

Sorry for how many Time skips there were!
This chapter was kinda boring but next chapter will be SO much better!
THANK YOU FOR 112 READS AHHH
ALSO WITH 10 VOTES!!!
word count: 1531
2-8-23