Chapter 13 ~ Last day

(LONG CHAPTER BUT MANY EVENTS)

Once we got to school, Chris and I walked into class. Written on the board was a count down. "What's that?" Chris asks. "I don't know." you say confused. Chris and I took our seats and went on our phone until the bell rang. "As you see there is a count down on the board." the teacher says. "This is because this is technically the last day of school." he says. You and Chris quickly turn to look at each other. Chris' mouth was on the floor. "How did we not know this" you say surprised.  "Tomorrow the Seniors are having a going away party. You may only attend if you pay the fee of you're airplane ticket" the teacher continues. You groan. "Of course. All they want is our money" you complain. "Are you going y/n" . "maybe. I don't know if I have money to go." you say. "I can see if we can pay for you." he suggests. "yeah I don't know. I don't wanna waste you're money."

*Time Skip*

You waited for Nick outside his class. "Nick!" You say excitedly. "What?" He says matching your energy. "Did you hear about tomorrow?" . "Oh my gosh yes! Are you going?" he asks. "I don't know yet." "What why?" he asks. "Don't be one of those people that just stay home" he says. "Nick that's literally you." you say jokingly.  He gives you a side eye as you walk into lunch.

You could see the back of Matt's head already at the table. As you get to the table you put you're hands on Matt's shoulders. "Matt" You say dragging his name. He smiles and you and Nick sit down. "Where's Chris?" you ask. Matt shrugs his shoulders. Just as you ask someone comes up from behind and put their hands on your head. "Chris stop" you say laughing. They don't say anything back. You look over at Matt and he's looking up with a disgusted look on his face. "Chris." you say turning around. It wasn't Chris. It was Brandon. Soon after you Nick turns around to. "What do you want shit head" nick says. "I want y/n" Brandon says. "Go away Brandon" you say turning back around. "Its already the end of the year why are you still trying" you say. "Because Chris isn't the one for you" Brandon says. "Your only saying that because you want us to be together" you say. "I see things you don't y/n. You know Chris, come on. You see how many girls want him. So many girls prettier than you" he says. You stopped and thought about it. He was right. You hated it but you knew Brandon was right. Prettier girls that could easily take Chris if they wanted to. "You know I'm right y/n. Get with me instead. A guy who you actually have a chance with." he says. You look at Matt and Nick. You can tell they're waiting to see what you will do. You look over at Brandon. He had the grossest smile on his face. "You know i'm right." he says once again. You nod you're head. "You're right." you say getting up. You stood in front of Brandon while he stood there smirking. You get closer to him. You lean in. "So many prettier girls but he still chose me." you whisper in his ear. You watch as his smile fades and you slap him. "Ow Fuck" he says holding his face. You turn around and see Chris. He's standing there shocked. "Wow" he says. You smile and shrug you're shoulders.

*Time Skip*

You, Matt, and Chris waited in the car for Nick. "Bro where is he" Chris says annoyed. We all have been waiting for Nick to come out of school. Matt sat on his phone, playing Clash Of Clans. Chris was complaining most of the time, sitting in his seat using paper to fan himself. "Turn on the fucking AC Matt" chris says hitting him with his paper fan. "I don't have the keys you dumbass" Matt smacks his hand away. You pick up you're phone getting annoyed. You look for Nick's number and call it. It rings again and again. Finally he picks up.

*Call*

N- Oh hey y/n. whats up?

M- Whats up? We've been waiting for you for 10 minutes.

N- Oh that. Im coming right now. Sorry, bye!
Nick hangs up

You roll you're eyes and put you're phone down. "He's coming" you say. "Finally" Matt and Chris both say in unison. Within 3 minutes Nick comes to the car. "Sorry guys I was getting information about the Senior party." he says turning the car on. "Like what? You better have some good information because you took way too long" Matt says. "I got us a free ticket" he says smiling. "How?" Chris yells. "Connections." he says still smiling. "Connections? Shut the fuck up Nick" Chris says. "Here y/n." Nick hands you the ticket. "Are you sure?" . "Yes y/n. We can all pay for our ticket. We want you to come too". You take the ticket. "Thank you so much Nick" you say. Matt drives off.
"Can we all have a sleepover so we can get ready together?" Nick asks. "Yes!" You all say. "Whose house?" you asks. "Ours? No offense but your mom is a bit crazy." Matt says. "I'm saying. She don't mind her own business" you say. Finally you pull into their driveway. Matt unlocks the front door and we all walk in. "Oh my gosh guys. We should go shopping for the Senior party." You suggest. "Yes!" they all say. "We can get coordinated clothes" Nick says. "Whats the theme?" Matt asks. "Its candy" You say. "Candy?" the triplets all say in unison. "we should do M&Ns!" Chris yells. "No dude." matt says.

*Time skip*

We stepped off the plane with all the other seniors. "Who's picking us up?" matt asks. "A bus is coming soon" someone from the crowd says. Matt, Chris, Nick, and I all went to go sit. Everyone followed behind us and we all waited. By now an hour had passed and there was still no bus. Everyone was tired, some were even sleeping. Finally a bus got called for our school. We all got onto the bus with our bags. Matt and Nick say together. Chris sat in the window seat and I sat in the aisle. He placed his hand on top of my hand. We were all on our phones for the rest of the ride. Finally we arrived to our hotel and all checked into our rooms. We got to pick our rooms we wanted since the rooms were already paid for. Of course, the triplets and I chose the same room. There was 2 beds and 1 bathroom. Chris was jumping from bed to bed. Soon after, him and Matt started wrestling. Nick and I started getting ready for the Party.

*Time skip*

We got word from our teacher that another bus would be picking us up at 7:30pm, an hour and a half before the dance. It was 7:00pm and we were all ready. We were all dressed as M&Ns. "We look so stupid." Matt says. "No we don't! we're M&Ns Matt!" you say. "That's my point Y/n." he says. When we arrived it was a big room. The tables were white and the chairs were pastel colors. There was lots of food options and obviously candy. The party started at 8:30pm and ended at 12am so we planned to be there for awhile. "Can we get fruit punch?" Nick asks. "Go get it then." I say laughing. "No come with me." Nick drags me, Matt, and Chris to the fruit punch bowl. Nick pours himself a cup and after him goes Chris and Matt. Me and Nick turn our backs to take a picture. "Matt!" Chris yells. Matt laughs. We turn around and Chris has fruit punch all over his shirt. "Are you serious?" I say. "Can we go back to the hotel?" Chris asks. "What the fuck are you doing?" Nick asks annoyed. "Matt dropped a cup of fruit punch on me! Now can we go home? I need to change." He says annoyed. "I guess. You guys are such babies." Nick says aggravated. I call a uber and we all wait for it to arrive. "Stupid kid." Chris mumbles under his breath. Matt was too busy playing Clash of Clans to notice what Chris said. Finally, the uber arrived. Matt sat in the passenger seat as the rest of us sat in the back. Chris rests his head on my shoulder, and soon we are back at the hotel.

We make it back into our room and all change into more comfortable clothes. "Oh, we should play a board game!" Nick suggests. "Yes! At least something to do instead of sit here." I say. "How are we gonna play a board game at a hotel, dumbass." Matt says. "There's one in the fucking closet Matt." Nick says annoyed as he walks over to the closet. Chris laughs while shaking his head. "What game?" I ask. "There's only Monopoly." Nick says. We all agree and play. Nick takes a picture for Instagram.

*You're Madi*

Graduates! Game of monopoly

Comments disabled by creator

————————————————————————
I decided to bring this story back. New chapters coming soon! (<-- 6/21 )

3/21/23
Thank you sm for 1.86k reads and 33 votes!!
word count: 1597