Chapter 1 ~ The Move

Finally, after 2 years I get to be back with my best friends. I don't think anyone could ever understand how much I've missed them. They were my world, the only reason I liked school. They always had my back and I knew I could trust them. I just hope things can be how they use to be.

*Texting*

Nick

Nick- Text me when you get there
Nick- I can't wait to see you

Me- I know! I can't wait see you either! I'll text you when I get off the plane. I'm boarding now

N- Okay, stay safe! Love you

Y/n- Love you too
Read 8:30am

As we got on the plane, my mom put her bag in the compartment at the top. This was only my second time in a plane and my first time getting a window seat. I sat down putting my airpods in and playing some music. "Please fasten your seatbelts everyone!" I turn over to my mom and she smiles. "Are you ready?" she asks excitedly. I nod "I can't wait!" There was screens on the seat in front, showing the plane's travel route. I looked towards the bottom of the screen and saw the flight was around 4 hours. My mouth dropped. "Mom, you said it was only 2 hours?" I say as I turn her way but of course she already has her headphones and neck pillow on. I roll my eyes and open my window. I watched as the plane took off. Then, it finally hit me; I was moving back to my home town, back with my best friends. I smiled and changed the song to what our favorite song use to be. I rest my head on the seat staring out the window before dozing off.

My mom woke me up, telling me we were about to land. Once I was fully up, I saw I had been added into a group chat with Chris, Matt, and Nick.

*texting*
Nick - Hey!

Chris - Yoo

Matt - What's up Y/n

I smile as I read the texts "Please put your phone on airplane mode!" she says as I was about to respond. I started putting everything in my bag as we landed. We got all our suitcases and ordered a uber.

~Time Skip~

The Uber pulled into our old drive way. It looked exactly how I remembered. As I got out of the uber, I grabbed my bags. I turned over and see the triplets in their front yard. "Open the fucking gate Matt!" Chris yells as Matt struggles to open the gate. I took all my bags out of the truck and start walking over to their house. "Are you serious?" I say with a smile. "Y/n!" they all yell in unison. Chris jumps over the fence and runs over to give me a hug. He still smelled the same. The same cologne, same style, same person I remember from 9th grade. I pull away smiling as I let go. Nick and Matt come running over and hug me. "I missed you so much!" Nick says smiling. "I missed you guys too." I say smiling. "Can we come over? We can help you unpack!" Chris says. I smile and nod "Let's go then." We walk over to my house with my mom already inside. "Hey Ms.Y/L/N!" Nick says running over. Chris and Matt wave over to my mom and I grab my bags. "Thanks for bringing my bags in." I say to my mom. I start walking upstairs with the triplets close behind. I turn into my old room and open the door. It looks exactly the same. "It's been so long since I've been in here." Matt says. We walk in and I start to unpack. Nick plays some music and we all catch up with each other. "So, what about relationships?" I say smiling as I turn over. Matt tells us about a girl. "Her name was Nicole." he says smiling. I walk over to the bed where they are all sitting. "So are you gonna tell me about her or not?"I ask. Matt rolls his eyes "It doesn't matter anyway, we aren't together anymore." I slowly nod my head. "Nick?" I say turning over to him. "Nope. No relationships." He shrugs. I slowly turn over to chris. "Nope." He says effortlessly. I look shocked. "Are you messing with me?" He shakes his head. "Christopher Sturniolo wasn't in a relationship for 3 years?" I say not believing him. "Dead serious. I couldn't find anyone as good as-" he says before getting cut off from my mom yelling. "I have some snacks down here if you want some! I have you're favorite Matt!" she yells. Matt's mouth drops before smiling. He jumps out of bed and we all make our way downstairs.

~ Time Skip ~

We hang out for hours just catching up and hanging out. Before we know it, it's already 6pm. "We should probably get going now." Nick says. We all say bye but before chris goes, he gives me a hug. "Bye Y/n. I'll see you tomorrow." He runs out to catch up to his brothers. I go on my phone and doordash chick-fil-a. I go back upstairs and get in the shower. I hear a knock on the door and put my hair in a towel as i go downstairs to the door. I get the food and pay. "Thanks" i say before closing the door. I eat as i finish getting ready for bed. The clock reads 10:51. I get into bed glad to be back home.

————————————————————————

Day 1: 2/2/23
word count: 950