Chapter 4 ~ The weekend

10:24am. I finally wake up, stretching as I look at the empty space next to me. I check my phone to see if any of the triplets have texted me.

*Notifications*

2 messages from mom
57 new Instagram followers
4 new snaps

i open the messages from mom

*texting*
Mom- Good morning, sweetie
Mom- Are you coming home today?

Me- Morning
Me- I'm not sure yet, but maybe later tonight

i open snapchat and send a picture for my streaks.

I make my way into the hallway, still not hearing any sign of the triplets

I make my way into the hallway, still not hearing any sign of the triplets. I walk over to Nick's room, and knock. "Come in!" I hear in a faint voice. I open the door and see Nick sitting on his bed. I walk in, closing the door behind me. "Good morning!" I say jumping onto his bed. He playfully hits me with a pillow before saying "Morning." "Where's Chris?" I ask. "Uhm, I think he's downstairs with Matt. Probably eating breakfast or something." I nod my head. "Do you have a brush I can use?" I ask. "Oh, yeah totally." Nick gets up, walking over to his bathroom and grabbing a brush from the cabinet. He hands it to me before getting back on the bed. "Thanks" I brush my hair while Nick scrolls on his phone. Since I didn't have a toothbrush I squeezed some toothpaste into my mouth and threw in some water. I turned the faucet on to cover any noise. As I put the brush away, I hear Nick talking. I stop moving so I can hear him better. "-those chris' clothes?" "are these chris' clothes?" I look over asking. Nick nods his head. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "No reason." He says with a smirk. I scrunch my eyebrows. "Uhm, okay. Weirdo." I walk over to Nick's bed and lay next to him. "Nick, can I tell you something?" I ask looking over at him. Nick immediately sits up. "Tell me!" He says excitedly. I laugh before saying "I use to have a crush on Chris before I moved." I watch as the excitement from Nick's face fades. "I could of told you that." He says rolling his eyes. "You didn't get to let me finish!" I say. Nick looks at me, waiting for me to say something. "But, you need to promise not to tell anyone. Like anyone, ever." I say seriously. "Okay, okay. I won't. Now tell me already!" He says impatiently. "I still have feeling for chris." We both stare at each other awkwardly. "You like-!" Nick yells before I stop him by covering his mouth. "Stop!" I yell. "Oh, right sorry. "But you like Chris!" He yells, whispering his name. "Yes, but you can't tell anyone. Nobody Nick." I say. He nods his head. I hold my pinky out "Promise?" I say. " Are you five?" He says laughing. He does the pink promise. " Can I take a shower? I feel gross." I ask. "Oh, yeah, of course. There's towels in the bathroom." "Okay, thanks." I say walking into the bathroom. "I'll be downstairs!" He yells from outside his room. I get in the shower, not washing my hair. I get out, drying myself off. I put the shirt chris gave me back on but instead, I folded it so it was cropped. I wore the same blue plaid sweatpants normally. Then, I remembered I had some extra shorts in my bag for emergencies. I grabbed my phone and texted Nick to bring me my bag. He knocked on the bathroom door and gave me the bag. "Thanks again, Nick." I say before opening my bag and grabbing the black shorts. I decided wearing the shirt normally would be better, so I unfolded it. I neatly fold Chris' sweatpants, placing it on the counter while I finish getting myself ready. I grabbed my bag, along with the sweatpants and quietly walked into Chris' open door. I placed his sweatpants on his bed before quickly walking out. I walk downstairs to see Nick and Chris laying on the couch, and Matt leaning on the kitchen island. I walk over to Matt "Hey." I say dapping him up. Before I can say anything, Matt says "I know you're secret." He had a sly look on his face. "What secret?" I ask confused. He shakes his head with a smirk on his face as he walks over to the living room. I stare at him as he walks; what secret I thought. I sit at the kitchen island, trying to think of what secret Matt could possibly be talking about.

~ Time Skip ~

It was 2:47pm and Nick suggested we should get food. "What should we get?" I ask. "There's a place down the road, it's a restaurant but it has an arcade too." Matt suggests. "I'm down." Chris says. We all agree and start walking to the car. The drive was only about five minutes. We waited to be seated and once we got a table, we started looking at the menu. Chris sat in front of me while I sat next to Matt and Nick across from me. We all choose our meals and wait for the waiter to bring our food. "You're getting breakfast?" I ask Chris. "Yeah, why?" I slowly turned my head away from him. "Okay!" I say in a high pitched voice. While we were waiting, I took a picture of chris for Instagram.

 While we were waiting, I took a picture of chris for Instagram

Lunch with @Christophersturniolo and @Sturniolo.Triplets
12,297 likes

Christophersturniolo- You didn't say you were posting this Y/n

Matthew.sturniolo- It's actually brunch but i'll let it slide

tap to view more

Our lunch and chris' breakfast finally came. Once we finished, we decided to sit for a little while. "I invited Paige." Matt says. "To the arcade?" Nick asks. Matt nods his head. "She should be here in about 5 minutes." He finishes. Soon Paige arrives and we walked over to the arcade. We played games for awhile, of course, Chris wanted to be a baby and go home because he was tired. We played one final game before the baby started to get cranky, so we had to go. "Wait can we take a picture?" Paige asks. Paige takes one for her instagram, then I take one for mine.

 Paige takes one for her instagram, then I take one for mine

*pretend your madi*
with @sturniolo.triplets and @_paigetaylor ❤️
9,825 Likes
Comments disabled by creator

We say bye to Paige and head back to she sturniolo's house. "I think im gonna head home guys." I say grabbing my bag. "awe!" Nick says. I give nick a hug and say bye to Chris and Matt. "I'll see you guys at school!" I yell walking out the door. I walk home and get greeted by my mom.

~ Time Skip ~

I get into bed, thinking about my time with Chris. We weren't alone but when I'm with him, I feel nothing but ourselves. I think I might be in love.

————————————————————————
Thank you for 24 views in total!
So far the most votes is 2.
words: 1,183
this chapter was kinda long!
2-6-23