Chapter 3 ~ The Sleepover

Matt pulls into the driveway and we all get out the van. "Should we watch a movie?" nick suggests. "Yes!" Matt says dragging the s. "What movie?" nick and Matt say at the same time. They both look at each other, laughing then dab each other up. "A scary movie?" Chris says still laughing. "Yes, definitely!" I yell. We finally walk in and throw our bags on the living room floor. "I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll be back" Matt says. Me and chris sit on the couch in front of the Tv, and nick sits on the couch next to ours.  Nick scrolls through different apps, looking for a movie. Me and Chris grab snacks from the pantry while we wait for Nick and Matt. Soon, Matt comes back and sits next to Nick. I turn around to see Chris blowing air kisses to Matt. I smile while shaking my head. I walk over to the living room, placing all the snacks on the coffee table. "Okay, I got cheese balls, Doritos with dip, and gummy worms." I say. "Mine!" Nick quickly yells, grabbing the gummy worms. "Is Nightmare on Elm Street ok?" Nick asks. We all agree and Nick plays the movie.

~Time Skip~

Halfway through the movie, Chris randomly looks at me with a smile. "What?" I whisper. He shakes his head, still smiling. I turn back over to the Tv and continue watching the movie. Not long after, Chris yawns as he puts his arm around me. I slowly turn to face him. "Are you serious" I say smiling. "What happened?" Chris says with a smirk. I move closer to chris and turn back to face the Tv. Soon the movie ends. "I need to use the bathroom." I say say. "Okay, then go." Matt says sarcastically. I throw a cheese ball at Matt before getting up. "I need someone to come with me." I say looking at Nick. "Fine." Nick says getting up. "Thank you, Nick." I say exaggerating his name. We both walk to the bathroom, with Nick in front. "Please don't leave the door." "Okay, I won't just go." Nick says annoyed. As I'm washing my hands, I realize it has been dead silent. Way too quiet. I unlock the door and slowly open I hesitantly walk out, surprised to see Nick wasn't there anymore. "Nick?" I say worriedly. "Fuck you." I say waiting to hear a response. I slowly walk down the dark hallway, turning into the living room. Right as I turn the corner, all the triplets jump out. "You're messed up. Fuck you." I say pushing them out the way, leaving them there laughing. "I trusted you, Nick." I say jokingly. The triplets followed me to the couch. "What time is it?" Matt asks. I check my phone. "4:32pm" I say. They all jump onto the couches. Me and Nick on one, and Chris and Matt on the other. We all scroll on our phones, silently.

~ Time skip ~

"I'm going to bed." Matt says. We all say goodnight, but of course, Chris wanted to be extra. "Bye Matty!" Chris says hugging him tight. "Dude! Fuck off." Matt says laughing. Matt makes his way upstairs and off to bed. I check my phone and the time is 1:36am. Nick looks at us awkwardly and sighs. He goes into the kitchen and grabs a Dr.Pepper. He walks upstairs saying goodnight. "Night!" Chris and I say back. I look at chris and he looks at me. "What?" he says awkwardly laughing. "Nothing! I didn't even do anything." Chris gets up and goes into the kitchen. He grabs 2 Pepsis and says "Catch". I look up and see a can coming. I move my head out the way, still trying to catch it. To my surprise, I caught it. I quickly open my eyes and my mouth dropped. Chris laughs before opening his can. "Can we go downstairs? I'm tired." I say. "Sure, let's go." I get up, throwing my empty can into the trash. "Uhm, should I sleep in here or with Nick." I ask awkwardly. "You can sleep in my room, if you want." He says opening his door. I follow Chris into his room. "Do you have any clothes to sleep in?" Chris asks. "No I didn't bring anything." He walks over to his dresser and grabs blue sweatpants and a white shirt. "Here." He says tossing them over. "You can change in my bathroom." He says. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I change into the clothes and they fit me a little big. I walk out and get in his bed. It's silent and awkward. "Chris?" I whisper. I get no response. I figure he's asleep and go to bed.

————————————————————————

So far the most votes was 1!
votes are appreciated!
word count: 821
Thank you for 9 reads on the other story!
2-5-23