Chapter 14 ~ LA

(This chapter takes place 1 week after the graduation party.)

I woke up at 12:38pm. Not having to wake up at 5:00am has been so refreshing. All my bags were already packed. I'm moving out of my mom's house from Massachusetts to LA. The triplet's and I have decided to move in together. I have dreams of becoming a model while we are there. The triplets plan on perusing their YouTube career. Neither the triplets or I wanted to go to college; so hopefully this works out for us. We leave tonight and once we arrive, I won't be under my mom's control anymore.

I brushed my teeth before putting on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked down the stairs. "Where do you think you're going?" My mom says from the living room. I groan. "The triplet's house." I say annoyed. "You've been going there a lot recently." She says. "Yup. A lot." I say trying to end the conversation. "Don't be doing nothing bad Y/n." "Mom, I'm 18. Leave me alone." I say before walking out the door. I can't wait to leave already.

I walk over to the triplet's house and knock on the door. Justin answers. "Hey!" I say smiling. "Hi, come in." He says opening the door wider. "The triplets are in the living room." He says closing the door. "Okay, thanks." I walk over to the living room and see them all. They were all playing Smash Bros on the Nintendo. "Hey guys!" I say before sitting on the couch next to Nick. Nobody answers. "Okay then." I say back to myself. "No, no, no! Come on!" Matt yells while he's about to die. "Fuck!" He continues. "Yes! Stupid kid." Chris yells. "Sorry. Intense game. What did you say?" Chris says walking over. "Nothing." I say hugging him. Matt walks over and daps me up. "Hey Y/n." He says. They both walk back to their couch. "Oo can I have some popcorn?" I ask Matt. He doesn't look up from his game and quickly throws the Skinny Popcorn bag at me. I move my head and try to catch the bag. I grab a handful of popcorn and throw the bag at him, hitting his face. "Bitch." I say playfully. Matt laughs and picks up the bag.

Chris gets up and walks over to the couch Nick and I are on. "Move Nick." Chris says. "No, go back to your own couch." he says moving his hand back and forth. Chris playfully punches Nick and Nick punches him back. "Move kid." he says getting annoyed. Chris moves him out the way and sits down next to me. Nick scoffs getting up from the couch and sits with Matt. Chris rests his head on your thighs and lays his legs on the rest on the couch. He scrolls on his phone and you play with his hair. "You guys are insane. Go to Chris' room or something." Nick says grossed out. I look at Nick and he dramatically shrugs his shoulders. I smile. "I can't believe we're moving to LA tonight." Matt says. "I know. I'm ready for the new content." Nick says. "Have you auditioned for any model agencies yet?" he continues. "No, I think I'm gonna wait until we get there. Most are in-person anyway." I say. "Oh. I can't wait to see you on magazines." Chris jokes.

*Time Skip*

I gathered all my bags and took them downstairs. "The triplets are about to pick me up." I say to my mom. "Okay, have fun." She says not looking away from the Tv. I watch her in disgust. Why do we hate each other so much? I get pulled out of my thoughts when the triplets arrive. I pick up all my suitcases and my carry-on bag. Nick gets out the car. "Do you need help?" Nick asks opening the trunk. I shake my head. I pick up one heavy suitcase while Nick grabs the other. "Oh my goodness, what are in these bags?" he says struggling. "Clothes. A years worth of clothes." I laugh."Thanks." I say getting into the car. To my surprise, Chris was in the back seat. "Chris? In the backseat? Surprising." I say getting into my seat. "I wanted to sit with you." He says moving closer. "Definitely not because Justin is driving us, so you had to sit in the back." Matt says. Chris and Nick both laugh. "Wait!" you say. "Oh, what now Y/n?" Matt says annoyed. "I put my pillow in the trunk." I quickly get out and open the trunk, grab my pillow, and get back into the car. Justin drove while having music in the back, Chris was asleep, and Me and Nick played iMessage games. "Finally!" Nick yells after beating you. "Yeah, after what? 20 rounds?" you say laughing. He puts his hand together, doing his signature move; Quiet Coyote. Chris woke up rubbing his eyes. He wraps his arm around you're waist. "I love you." Chris whispers. I smile before resting my head on his shoulder, watching as we drive closer and closer to the airport. "Love you too." I say smiling. Chris turns over to look at me, kissing my forehead.

*Time Skip*

Finally, after a long drive, we arrived at the airport. I was dreading the airport since I knew how much of a struggle it always is. Justin helped us get all our bags out the trunk before giving each of us a hug. "Bye y'all." He says while waving. "Bye." The four of us say in unison. Justin drives off as we walk in.

I take a deep breath. "Here we go." I say. Matt is on his phone searching where we need to go. "Gate B." he says. We all follow Matt as he takes us to our gate. "Oh shit." Matt says in a panicked voice. "What?" Nick asks. "We need to run. Our flight leaves in 2 minutes." He says before running. The three of us stand there watching him before running after him. "I can't run anymore!" I say out of breath. "Me too." Nick says laughing. Finally, we get to our gate and the attendant scans our tickets. "Luckily you guys made it! You only had about 30 seconds left!" she says smiling. Matt fake laughs trying to hide the fact he was out of breath, while Nick and I are about to pass out. We board the plane and find out seats. Me and Chris asked to sit together while Matt and Nick sat together.

I get to our row but there was already people sitting in our seats. I look at Chris and back at my ticket. I double checked and they were definitely in our seats. "Uhm, I think you guys are in our seats." I fake smile. "No, these are our seats." The lady insists. I look at Chris and he looked clueless. "Miss, our tickets have our seat numbers, and you're in our seats." I say getting annoyed. Just in time, a flight attendant comes over. "Please take you're seats." she says smiling. "These people are in our seats." I say regretting coming on the flight. She reaches out for my ticket and reads the number. "Yup, you guys are in the wrong seats." She laughs. "No. That can't be. We aren't moving." The attendant stared not knowing what to say next. "Miss, I need you and you're family to get up right now. That is unless you want me to call security." She says. The lady scoffs before getting up. "Let's go Liam." Chris and I finally sit down. "Thank you." I say to the attendant. She nods her head before walking off. I look at Chris and he already looks sick of this. "Are you ready?" I ask excitedly. "Can't wait. Especially to move in with you." He says with a smirk. I smile and kiss his cheek. I lean closer to him and he places his hand on my thigh.

*Time Skip*

We got off the plane and got all our bags. Nick called a Taxi to take us to our apartment. We waited only a few minutes before it arrived. Nick asked to put bags in the trunk and he agreed. He opened it and we all stuffed our bags inside. I sat in the passenger seat and the triplets sat in the back. The drive was longer than I expected.

"We're here!" Matt says waking me up. You rubbed you're eyes from the bright sun. Once you got use to the light, you looked at the apartment complex. "Oh my goodness!" I say. "Pretty, right?" Matt says smiling. Chris wakes up with the sun directly in his face. He groans moving his face and rubbing his eyes. You shake Nick's head. "Nick! Wake up!" you say. He slowly gets up with his eyes closed. "We're here!" you say. Nick looks at the complex. His mouth drops. "What!" he yells smiling. Matt laughs. "Let's grab our bags so we can go in already!" Matt yells excitedly.

————————————————————————
This story is finally back!
Thank you guys so much for 44.1k reads and especially 526 VOTES!

Votes and follows are appreciated!
6/24/23
Word count: 1556