Chapter 9 ~ Home

(Before we start, sorry I haven't updated the story. I'm running low of ideas; so if you have story suggestions, comment them)

I woke up with Chris next to me.  I stretched before getting up from bed, accidentally waking him up. "Where are you going?" he asks sleepily. "Gonna get ready." I whisper. I walk over to the dresser and grab my outfit.

 I walk over to the dresser and grab my outfit

I brushed my hair and got back into bed. Chris smiled wrapping his hands around me. "No, Chris you're gonna mess up my hair!" I say trying to push him away. He keeps moving my hands, still holding onto me. I give up and Chris pulls me closer. We laid there until Nick woke up. He sat up looking over at Chris and I. He has a disgusted look on his face. "Gross." Nick says waking over to the bathroom. When Nick got out of bed, he woke Matt. Matt looks at us and shakes his head while rubbing his eye. He got out of bed and stretched. I look over at chris and he leans in to kiss my forehead. Chris gets out of bed running over to matt. "Matt!" Chris says yelling while smiling. After a few minutes, I got out of bed and started to pack, since we are leaving today. I grabbed all my clothes and folded them, putting it into my suitcase. I finally finished packing and got back into bed. I scrolled on my phone and when I looked up I seen the triplets packing as well. I smile and go back on my phone.

~Time Skip~

We all boarded the plane and got to pick our seats. I sat next to Nick; Chris and Matt sat with each other in the row next to us. The plane finally took off after having trouble. "What if the plane crashes." I say looking at Nick. Nick immediately covers his ears. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Nick whisper yells. "Well, I'm just saying! There was trouble so what if we crash." I say smiling. "Just shut up." He says putting his headphones on. Soon, I wake up. Nick was still asleep. I lean forward to see past Nick. Chris and Matt were still asleep. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't; so I went on my phone to pass the time. I was nervous to come home since I already knew my mom would be mad. I went into my messages app to text my mom.

*Texting*

Tap to load previous messages
Me- Hey mom, I just wanted to text you to let you know I'm on the plane back home now. See you later.

I grab my airpods and put both in. I open Spotify and play my playlist for working out. I knew this would keep me awake. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. I slowly fell back asleep while looking out the window.

*Big Time Skip*

The triplets dropped me off at home and I grabbed all my bags. "See you later." Nick says. "Bye Y/n!" Chris says. "Bye Y/n" Matt says tiredly. I knock on the door, waiting for my mom to answer. She opens the door and doesn't say anything. "Hey mom!" I say smiling. "Hey." she says effortlessly. I watch as she walks upstairs without saying a word. "Bitch." I whisper under my breath. I pick all my bags and take them upstairs. I get into bed and sigh. I start closing my eyes but get interrupted by Woolly mammoth's cries. "Ugh." I get up and feed him. I get back into bed and place woolly mammoth next to me. I grab the Tv remote and turn on a random video. Soon, I fall asleep.

————————————————————————

Sorry for not updating.
SO FAR OVER 578 READS!
THANK YOU FOR VOTING!!
Please give me suggestions.
word count: 653
sorry for the short story
2-28-23