Chapter 17 ~ Only mine.

It's been 5 months since we've moved to LA. I've finally settled in and I'm now able love Chris and still be happy with my job. I got promoted to now preform on stage and be featured by the company. "Y/n, Y/n!" Chris and Nick yell, running into my shared room. "What?" I ask excited but confused. "Look!" Nick yells shoving a magazine in my face. Not short after, Chris shoves a article online close behind the magazine. "Okay. We are not going to do that." I say pushing their hands out my face. I first look at Nick's magazine. I was on the cover. "Small town girl now best known model in LA." The title reads. I smile before excitedly jumping. "Oh my gosh! No fucking way! This cannot be happening!" I yell. Chris thens hands me his phone, an article about me on the screen. "Y/N, youngest and most successful model in LA." My mouth drops. It hadn't even been long before I started modeling, but yet I was famous. It was surreal. The thing I have always longed for. The only thing that has made me work hard, was finally coming true. I began to cry tears of joy. I closed my eyes while tears raced down my face. "I get you're happy, but we definitely won't be doing this." Nick says giving me a side hug. I laugh to myself while wiping my tears. Chris stared from afar, smiling.

The triplets were in their prime. The most views, the most likes, and most talked about. The more they went on tour, the more fangirls they got. Even though I knew these girls didn't have a chance, it still bothered me when they would throw theirselves at Chris. Some even went so low they started spreading false news about Chris and I. My chest started to feel so heavy just thinking about it. Though, there were many girls that supported our relationship. Even though part of me was jealous about the girls, I was still proud of the triplets. They've come so far from so little. Words couldn't describe how much I felt when I looked at them. My childhood best friends now living their dream. I'm glad I got to see them live it.

I was laying on my bed, scrolling on my laptop. Reading articles about myself made me feel so special. The pictures and the comments was all I ever wanted. I was interrupted by the bedroom door opening. It was Chris. I looked at him before smiling. "Hey." I said beginning to stand up. "Hey." He says getting into bed. "I've had such a long day." He groans. "First night back from tour? I bet." I begin to start cleaning the room a bit. I notice Chris taking a peak at my laptop. "Hey!" I say, quickly closing it shut. "You were seriously looking at pictures of yourself?" Chris laughs to himself. "Can't blame you. You're gorgeous." He says getting up from the bed. Chris' eyes flickered down from my eyes to my lips and my breath froze. He leaned down to me, his face inching closer to mine, still eying my lips. And when I finally came eye to eye with Chris, I wasn't sure if to lean in, or to wait for Chris. He waited, inches from my lips, teasing me. Chris' arms were tightly wrapped around me. His scent was surrounding me, almost hypnotizing me. I caught myself breathing in a little too deep. And finally, what I had been waiting for, Chris' lips met mine. Chris pulled me in even closer than before in response, not leaving an inch of space between us. The kiss was intoxicating. It was electric and I never wanted it to end. But of course, the best things always come to an end.

————————————————————————
"Only Mine" has came to an end for good

Thank you all for the support. I'm so grateful and thankful for all of you.
Let me know what you thought about this chapter. Maybe I'll do another chapter about later in life with the triplets?

I now have a book titled "His Toxic Lips" Be sure to check it out!

7/23/23
word count: 708