1d Imagines!

Niall, for 'Duck'

Duck's POV

I laid my head against the pillow that has been fluffed millions of times. My boyfriend of two years, Niall Horan, is still recording some new album, which I'm happy for, but I miss him. You see, I made a candle light dinner for him and I to enjoy when he said he'd come home early, but it's nearly 12:00pm, so, I ate without him like usual. I decided to go downstairs to get a drink of water when I heard the door.

I heard the door slam, jumping slightly. Niall! He looked frustrated, tense almost, so I decided to cool him down. I hugged him tightly, kissing him soft cheek.

"Darling! I've missed you!" I screamed, squeezing him.

"Yeah, okay. Look, Caitlin, get off me." he said harshly, shoving me.

That's strange, he would always call me Ducky or Princess. What's going on? I decided to start all over with a conversation.

"Well, babe." I said, catching up to his fast walk to the kitchen. "How was work?"

"What do you think?!" he screamed as I jumped slightly. "God. Where's dinner?"

I began feeling angry. "Uh, I ate it, ALONE LIKE ALWAYS!"

"Uh, then go on, make more." he said, thinking I'm dumb.

"Uh, no." I replied, "Go make your OWN food! You blond dictator."

"That wasn't a question, it was a command!" he screamed.

"Yeah, I know, and I'm not following it!" I yelled back.

He began to cuss, but as tuff as I am, I didn't back down. But then, I broke out. My patience reached to ceilings when he said that one thing!

"You filthy pig! What's wrong with you? Why are you so irritating!? I hate you right now!" I screamed.

Then it happened. He slapped me, hard, to the point where I fell to the wooden floor. I cried in disbelief as I heard stomps up stair. I then saw him turn of me.

"Whatever, I never loved you anyways." he smiled, continuing his walk up the stairs.

When I heard the door slam, I got up from my position, sobbing still. I then wobbled towards the kitchen where I wrote a note that read:

Dearest Nialler,

My love for you hasn't stopped although you have hit me. Please, forgive me and we can put aside this fight, but you've hurt me. On my fault. I'm sorry. Goodbye.

Love.. Your Past Ducky

I quietly opened the door, taking a glance at the house we used to share, the memories that are all gone.

Niall's POV

I wasn't mad at her, management. I began feeling guilty, I shoved her pretty hard. Her face, terrified at my actions. My Ducky! I ran downstairs. Seeing her no where in sight. I then ran to the kitchen, seeing a note attached to the fridge. I cried, tears cascading my face. The only place she would go. The hotel next block.

I didn't bother to take the car, I just ran. My adrenaline pumped as well. I sprinted, until my stop stood there. I saw the teenage worker behind the desk, wide eyed as I asked for Caitlin's, no, Ducky's room.

"Where is she?" I asked, breath seeking out of my mouth.

"Oh my gosh, your Niall Horan! Ahhhhh!" she screamed. "S-she's in room 223! Call me!"

I didn't bother to say anything, I was ran up the stairs, tripping at times, but I didn't care. I then knocked on the door. A red eyed Ducky stared at me, tears cascading her face too.

"Princess, I'm so sorry!" I screamed, trying to hug her, but she didn't allow.

"The bump hurts." is all she said, closing the door.

Why?! Why did it do this!?

Duck's POV

About two hours later, I opened my eyes from the nap. I decided to get ice cream down the hall, but when I opened the door, there he was, peacefully in rest. Red eyed Niall, my Prince. I closed the door as I saw people with cameras come. I pressed my ear against the door as I heard Niall's voice. His words. My gosh.

Niall's POV

"Look at Niall! Niall, what are you doing here?" the reporter asked.

They continuously darted questions at me a dodged angrily.

"Niall, we're you drunk again?"

"Niall, what happened, cheated on her?"

"Niall, ya like Nandos?"

I had enough. "Shut up! Look what management done! They came between Caitlin and I! What's wrong with you people! I just want her...I just want her back in my arms." I melt as the cameras flashed. "But she doesn't want me back."

I was then pulled up by a grip as lips crashed into mine. We repelled, seeing it was my princess, Ducky.

"Ducky!" I screamed, happy.

"I never stopped loving you Niall." she said, nuzzled into my chest.

"Ditto."