Sad Stories for Sad Souls (All)

Louis: Death

"How is her condition, doctor?" Louis asked sternly. "Is she alright?"

"I'm afraid to tell you, young man, but y/n is suffering severe head damage." The doctor replied. "She has a fifty fifty chance to survive and her stress........."

Mostly, I would continue to listen but today just wasn't normal. I just..can't wake up. Whenever I hear Louis come in my room, I pretend to sleep just so he wouldn't bombard me with questions. Sometimes, he would just sit and sob unnormally. I cannot bare to hear him cry. Stress. It's stresses me the hell out. Because I love him.

My head hurt horribly.

Tears cascaded my face soon..but my eyes weren't open. I can't open my damn eyes.

All I could make out.

'Why haven't I died yet?'

All I could hear on my last day was Louis crying and the monitor's beep.

__________________________________

Zayn: Player is Played

"Hi, yes, it's Nurse Patricia. I wanted to call you Mr. Malik to warn you about something tragic." She said, crying.

I took the cigar out from my mouth. A girl under each arm. Whenever I leave for a buisness trip out with the boys, they always warn me to not be tempted by the girls. Just because I am always with y/n doesn't make us an official couple. Especially since she was in the hospital, it was totally easy to go off.

Those bastards don't understand.

I kissed the two girls both as the noisy club seamed to get dizzy. I drank too much. Four beers and nine shots of Vodka.

"Sugar cakes, what is it?" I asked, confidently. "Regret not being with me when ya had your chance?"

I laughed deep. The girls giggled. Man, I love Vegas.

"I am serious, Mr.Malik!" She screamed.

"Come on beautiful." I encouraged.

"That is no way to treat your girlfriend. Especially on her death day!" She screamed.

Everything went into a slow motion scene. The girls under me smiled. The boys were dancing and drinking. People laughed and had fun with their loves.

While mine was..dead?

"What the hell- Is this a joke?!" I screamed.

I heard a sniffle. "I'm sorry to inform you, Mr.Malik, but y/n died today at 12:49 pm."

And with that..the line went dead.

12:49.

__________________________________

Liam: Paris

"God, Paris is wonderful. What do you think, y/n?" I asked.

No answer.

"Honey, what's the matter with you. You look so..sick." I stuttered.

No answer.

"Whatever. Maybe the flu?" I asked. "It sure was flu season."

No answer.

"Y/n, remember when we got married in Paris- I mean almost?" I asked.

No answer.

"I do too." I responded.

No answer.

"You were absolutely beautiful." I whispered with a tear.

No answer.

"I do." I responded.

No respond.

"God, Paris is wonderful. What do you think, y/n?" I asked.

No answer.

Then, I heard a male talking.

"Patient twenty two, Liam Payn." The guard said. "Entered few years back when he was notified about his future wife was murdered by a hit 'n run. Poor sucker. I received a note that he was shocked for life. Ever since then, he can't stop repeating his wedding vows or his Paris conversations."

"When did this happen. What exact date?" The other guard asked.

"June 23, 2014." He replied shortly.

I looked away.

"God, Paris is wonderful. What do you think y/n?" I asked, crying.

__________________________________

Niall: Kill

Maybe it was because it was a mistake. Maybe a regret? Almost entirely a regret.

But then I had to fall in love with this man instead of all the others in the population of the world. So it is not a regret..a mistake. Yes, ah, a mistake.

Was it the wrong decisions? The neglecting my parents' wise words? It was both. But entirely, it was letting my heart chose once more.

Blood squirting out of my chest. It's funny how I was stabbed in my heart..the place that was hallow.

Curse words and the smell hate.

The hate.

The passion for hate that grew. Then it lead to this.

I died.

Because Niall killed me.

__________________________________

Harry: Bye

Dear Harry,

It's pretty hard for me to say this but I actually stopped! I actually stopped self harming! It wasn't as hard as I thought it was...it was just sad. No body will bring me down for not being accepted anymore. I am free! Look, no one is saying a word. I finally feel loved. Really.

I have seen your blades. Whatever you do, do not do was I have. It only helped for me. Just wait.

I will tell you how I stopped..just don't do the same, okay baby. You have too much to live for. All I had to do was see my grandmother. Just five pills and I was free. Don't do it, no matter what. And don't forget..

I love you. I love you a lot. More than ever

xxY/nxx

__________________________________

A/N

How was it? Did you guys love it?

Send much more requests because I love them! Seriously I do!!!!

Comment bellow which one literally killed you so I might post the full imagine and dedicate it to one of you!

I love you all!

Till Next Time

Votes: 5

Comments:3

XxJayxX

PS. Sticking with Jay. I think its better!