May I Order You For The Dance?

For Victoria

"One Oreo McFlurry and a spoon." the woman asked for.

No, why wouldn't I put a spoon in your IceCream, not like you were going to use your hands....

"Number 4!" I screamed at the back.

I worked at Mcdonalds, near some place which I really don't give about. I need this for my college fund next year. I haven't been saving lately and my mum screamed at me about not saving like how she did. So, I got a job to finally stop her yapping, ending up as a cashier behind a color coated counter with a clown as my manager.

What was even worse, my boyfriend, Chad, broke up with me after hearing about how my job is getting in our relationship and how I don't make time for him rumors. The also some saying, 'She is cheating' rumors. Now, I don't have a date to the dance which I longed for.

I boredly rolled my eyes as I heard what sounded like a group of rowdy children coming thought the door. Great.

"Go! Ask her!" some British accent boy screamed.

Not so good if he was trying to imitate a whisper.

"Okay, wait Louis! Let me just," before he could finish, a hand pushed him towards the counter.

As I saw him, I couldn't help but widen my eyes.

Harry's POV

I watched her widen her eyes, seeing me in a tux and a box of chocolates and a bunch of roses in my hand. Balloons and the big bears were carried by the lads from behind.

"Hey babe, you, me, dance, got it?" was I wanted to imitate from the video Zayn sent me, 'How To Get De Chicks, By Zayn Malik'.

"Hey, uh, Victoria...." I nervously tried to play cool. "I uh, wanted to, uh, ask you to t-the dance.."

Nailed it. Good one arse crap.

"Oh, Harry I-"

I cut her off before she could reflect me.

"It's okay, I understand."

As I was about to walk out the door, my arm was held and pulled towards the counter again. A pair of lushes lips were placed on mine, fireworks in my stomach erupted. Victoria just kissed me!

"I would love to!" she screamed.

"Harry, great job mate." Liam patted my back.

Victoria and I then shared to longest kiss I've ever had.