Chicken Leg

Niall Horan for Aerial

Wow, everything was perfect. Just amazing. He came back, he did! My boyfriend of three years, Niall Horan, came back from tour! I heard him swing open the door as he slammed it after.

"Honey! I'm home!" he screamed.

"Niall!" I screamed, running down the stairs while throwing myself to his arms.

"Princess, I missed you so much." he said, nuzzling into my shoulder.

"Not as much as I missed you." I replied. "By the way, guess what I got."

"What?" he asked.

I showed him the back, filled with chicken. He smiled, kissing my nose. "It's for us to share."

I also rented a movie, Friday the Thirteen, so when I get scared, I have my big fluffy Niall to hug. Yet, all he did was hug his chicken and cuddle with it. I mean, it was silly, but I was envious a tad. He would cuddle the chicken leg and kiss it like what he is to do to me! After the movie, I got up, seeing Niall making out with the chicken. That's supposed to be me!

I lost it. "Niall!"

He jumped. "Babe, you scared Mrs. Horan."

"Really. Really Niall?" I stomped upstairs, not hearing anything.

It's ridiculous to get mad over this, but I felt envious. I mean, the chicken was all over my man. But, I did overreact. I got up and ran to open the door until I saw him, a guitar and everything. He didn't have 'Mrs. Horan', so I was kind of pleased.

"I made this song out the top of my head." he said.

"Chickens, aren't to be held like you,

I'm sorry my Princess, ooooo,

La la la,

Da da da,

La la la,

Da da da,

I love you!"

I laughed, seeing Louis rubbed off on my Nialler. "I love you Niall."

"I don't. I love you too much to describe. So, if in words I can't describe, I'll do the actions instead."

He gets down on one knee. "Aerial Par, will you marry me?"

"How can I deny?!" I screamed, hugging and kissing him with passion.

A year later:

"I pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" the priest said.

All I could say is, thanks Mrs. Horan.