The Love Escaped

Harry Styles for 'Caitlin'

Caitlin's POV

"So let me kiss you!" he winked at me, making me blush.

The girls screamed, loud, to the point I covered my ears. I rushed out of the heavy crowd as Harry and the boys got down from the stage. He then saw me, screaming my name.

"Caitlin!" he screamed as we rushed into a hug.

"Harry!" I screamed, playing with his hair. "I missed you so much!"

"Yeah, about that, babe I got to talk to you backstage." he said, rubbing his neck.

I was confused. "Alright baby."

We walked back stage to his dressing room. He then sat me down, worried eyes piercing into mine.

"Look, Caitlin, I love you with all my heart and you know that." he rushed. "And I really want us to be together forever and have children and get married and grow old forever and ever and ever so we can die together in a golden casket with beautiful flowers and all smothering-"

I cut him off. "Baby, what's going on?"

"Management. They don't want us to be together." he sighed.

"So your going to follow their rules? Is that it?!" I screamed, getting up from the chair we both sat in.

"No, no baby. Its just I-" I cut him off again.

"Hold it! I don't wanna hear it!"

"Cait! Come on babe."

"No!" I rushed out of he door.

He tried following me until Niall and Zayn pulled him on stage. "Caitlin!" Is all he screamed, but tears fell.

Before I was able to exit this building, the directioners blocked and it was no use. I began shoving even when Little Things rushed on. Yet, the spotlight landed on me as I froze. Instead of the chorus, another song was sung by Harry. They don't know about us.

"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I Love You's, but I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us. They don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right, baby they don't know about us." Harry sang, by himself. "Caitlin, I love you. Please come back to me."

I slowly turned. A smile plastered on my face, he threw the mike as the people waved it to me. I put it against my mouth. "Then come get me."

He rushed off stage as I ran towards the exit. That night was really fun.