Anger Issues (Zayn)

I emptied the ice cream carton, feeling the rich cream melt quickly against my tongue. The blissful taste made my taste buds dance with joy. I have not had such sweets since I was about four years old. Ever since I was given up. I could feel the sensation that was so delicate, it was hard to even think of the wonders of other different flavors than Vanilla.

I then heard the sweetest voice I have ever encountered. His thick accent was so harsh, but sweet in tone. I felt his presence near me, so I fully turned my body to face him. His hair was messy, his scent was filling the air, and his smile played along. "Hello, Y/N darling. I got some coffee for you and Penelope."

Penelope, my twenty year old sister, lived with us since she could not find any stable job since she was fired. She was beautiful and intelligent, but with that certain punk style that caught attention. Her radiance always matched her bright clothing that was so loud, it practically screamed. She was just like him, but in girl version. This is why I envied her. I could tell she had a thing for Zayn, and so with her he does as well. Though, I was faithful and trustful towards my boyfriend. I knew he would never do any ridiculous things behind my back.

"Oh, Zayn! You are the sweetest thing in the world." I kissed his cheek, grabbing my coffee.

"Only for you, my darling." he responded.

As he walked away up the stairs, I followed him to listen to his conversation with Penelope. He gave her the coffee, calling her baby girl which was awfully strange, especially for him. I then heard nothing but silence, so I opened the closed door, seeing them so very close, almost brushing their lips against each other. I was speechless, but then I remembered again, I had no where to go or family to be with.

"I am going to make dinner, a-any requests?" I asked, breathing out barely a whisper.

"Oh, uh.." Zayn fumbled with his words. "Is that all you want to say?"

No, I honestly wanted to smack you against the face with my bare hand and have you feel the stabbing pain I feel against my bruised heart. Though, if I did, he would leave me out like every other boy I have met that seam to have hatred toward me. Ever since I was ten, I had anger issues so it was hard to control my emotions. All my friends left, but Zayn made a promise that if I controlled my anger, he would take care of me. I am afraid what would happen if I don't control it. I'm scared he would beat me or leave me.

"What?" he suddenly asked. "Beat you? Leave you?"

I am afraid I said it all out loud. "Oh, uh, nothing Z-Zayn. I said nothing."

"Why would you think that?" he raised his voice, causing me to shrink. "I mean, why would you possibly think just cause your anger, I would do unmentionables to you?"

"Zayn, I am sorry. I just think that cause it happened to me before." I whispered. "Lets change the subject, okay. What would you like?"

"No, put that aside. Why would I- I love you."

"Enough to kiss my sister!?" I screamed. there I go. I will kill every thing in this relationship.

"No, it was a t-"

"Shut up you good for nothing two timing loser!" I screamed. "I HATE YOU!"

"Y/N! It was a test!"my sister hurried. "To see when ya would snap!"

Well....that was unexpected. I then looked at Zayn, he was so hurt. In a flash, he ran out as I heard the door slam shut.

_______

A/n

Yes, I know, I'm sorry its not the Harry one, but hey. At least ya'll got one! So comment, love ya!

Till Next Update:

Votes: 7

Comments: IDC