Bitter Sweet Love...

I was walking down the hall, examining y/n. Her angelic hair was flowing and wavy today. Her outfit was a bright pink dress with perl white shoes. She smelled like vanilla frosting. I could feel her eyes burning through a paper in her tiny fragile hands...and it cursed me. Why would an angel be giving devil eyes to a paper?

I know it's weird that I love her, but we can't be together and that burns me. I know it is against the rules to love her and I know I could get sent away..but I can't resist. She was beautiful and kind, perfect and loving. The thing that kills me the most though, she thinks we shouldn't be doing what we are. How can I not love her?

I am her guardian and it's my duty not to fall, but I did and I have no regrets. I miss her in my arms..but I see her with him and it sucks. I feel like she loved me but turned bitter after the incident. I could return..but I won't be myself.

I remember the times when she hugged me and kissed me. The times when she didn't have to look before showing affection. The days when she never had the urge to cry and cry.

I got the courage to approach her. Every step closer, I could feel a wave of embarrassment and it killed me. I gently touched her shoulder which made her cringe back. I scared her! She looked both ways before talking to me.

"Oh, Liam. Hi." she smiled, wiping a tear from her eye. She sniffled.

"W-w-why were y-y-ou crying?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing, it's just...girl problems. You know we can't be talking, it's dangerous." she told me, leaving while rolling her eyes.

That..that is bitter. First she comes sweet..then she comes bitter. I look down to see that she dropped the paper..a picture of us. I have needs to follow her...Though, I shut my eyes and fluttered away to Heavan.

____________________

Short but sad.

If you had feels, vote and comment.

Next update:

Votes: 5

Comments: IDC

Lots of love!

JayXx