I Can't Keep Doing This (Harry)

Harry for Mary Lindsay

I jumped in excitement as I saw my dear boyfriend of two years come through the door with his luggages and curls in one place. Recently, on the news, I found out that a plane crashed and many passengers died in the crash. Since Harry was on tour and was returning today, I was hectic about his flight. Luckily, he made it hear with not one injur or scratch.

"Harry!" I screamed, jumping into his arms.

He hugged me back, carrying me while we kissed passionately. It was good to feel these moments, especially since Harry and I have been fighting a lot lately.

"Mary, I have missed you so much! Louis and Zayn wouldn't stop showing off how much their girlfriends cuddle and talk baby like everyday during the three months of tour!" he laughed.

"I was scared." I sighed in relief.

"Of what, darling?" he started for our bedroom and started unpacking all his items.

I followed him.

"About the plane crash. At a tiny moment, I had a heart attack when I heard about the plane. Thank God it wasn't you!" I sighed in relief.

"Why would you even think that, Mary!?" he screamed. "You think I would die like that!?"

Wow, Harry is so bipolar. I was just telling him. All the time, he wants to start a fight with me just for little stupid things, but I wasn't going to give in. No, not this time.

"Hold on there, I was just telling you."