Letters

Niall for Caitlin Duck (again)

Letters

Dear Caitlin,

I'm on tour and I miss you do much! I can't even stand without you! I wish my loving love was with me as I scan the place of China! I love you sooooo much!

Love, Nialler.

I decided to write back to him, explaining something that I think is for the best.

Dear Niall,

I miss you too, but this touring thing is kind of hard to cope with. I need you here with me, but your always on tour. I love you so much, but you know, I need you here with me too. I just, can't do this anymore if you keep on leaving me...I'm sorry.

Love, forever, Caitlin.

I received a letter back a day later....

Dear Caitlin,

Princess, please just before you leave me, just go to that hill. The hill I asked you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be there and think! Just over think about this okay darling.

Love, your heartbroken boyfriend, Niall

I sighed, writing back was useless. I just packed my bags and all useful items. I can't do this.

~At The Hill~

Rose pedals were lay on the grass as if a path was made of them. I carelessly followed, hearing the violin music. I peaked, seeing a dirty blond in a tux trying to look fit. Niall. A picnic was set up and a bunch of roses.

"Niall." I sighed.

"Caitlin! Princess! Uh, this is for you! You see, I, uh, wanted to, uh, set, uh, our date a-again!" he was sweaty.

"Niall, cut to the chase. What's going on?" I asked.

He smiled, getting down on one knee.

"Princess, I dare to speak. I've loved you for my whole time,but now, words cannot explain how much I need you know. Caitlin Joy Aligo, please be mine?" he asked, a weary smile plastered on his face.

I hesitated on my answer. What would I do? Of course, take a chance and one day erase the 'what would' in that question.

"A thousand times yes!" I screamed, jumping onto him.

A passionate kiss was shared.

It wasn't long until the fans spotted us, yelling all these crazy things like:

"Niall! Be mine!"

"OMG NIALL KISS ME!"

"NIALL YOUR SOOOOOO HOT!"

"NIALL! HEY NIALL! I LOVE YOU, LET'S GET MARRIED AND HAVE A BILLION DOLPHINS IN OUR POOL!"

He gripped on my wrist, whispering into my ear:

"Don't worry, we'll finish this later."

Thanks to those letters, I get an Irish soon to be husband and a love life.

AUTHOR'S POV

The two had two little children after marriage, Mary and Bill. Yet, they then hit it off again, having five more children. They lived happily ever after.