Chapter 14: Amanda

3rd person POV

"Wow, Amanda you look really beautiful in that dress" Zack complimented.

Rai was stunted by the sight he saw when he walked in through the door. she was radiating. His heart was beating loud against his chest.

'How can someone be so beautiful' he thought

"Thank you" she replied to Zack gently pushing back her tied-up gelled hair.

'She seriously went all out for that guy'

'What happened to the great love she had for me—for Hunter'

'Why did she agree to go out with him'

Rai clenched his fits at the thought, he was so angry he didn't even know why. His heart was aching, he couldn't think clearly. He was just angry he wanted to hit someone.

'I said I gave up on Skylar that day, did she not hear me? Why is she acting like I said I'll never give up on Skylar'

Amanda turned to him with a bright smile, anxiously wanting to hear him praise her on how beautiful she looked. Rai interpreted that smile as excitement to be going out with another man, he couldn't take it anymore, he just wanted to leave that place.

"Rai good afternoon, I made you some—" Amanda started but before she could continue Rai had already walked passed completely ignoring her.

He walked into his room banging the door behind him.

"Some love huh, the minute a handsome guy turns up you suddenly want to move on. Why do you look so happy when you are going to see another man" he thought aloud.

His head hurt, he laid down on the bed then closed his eyes, all he wanted was just to get that night over with.

When he woke up his head hurt more than it did before he went to sleep. He sat up on the bed, Zack wasn't in the room.

'Is he angry, I was so rude to him and I don't even know why I'm so angry'

'Why does the thought of seeing Amanda with another man drive me insane'

'Amanda, Where is she'

He stood up from the bed.

"Where is my vixen, i—I have to go get her" he spoke to himself.

His mind was fogging and he wasn't fully conscious of his words and actions. He had an uncontrollable urge to go to Amanda.

It felt like someone was hitting his head with a bat over and over again, the only thing on my mind was seeing Amanda, he felt like he would be okay once he sees her.