Chapter 17:Confronting the Chaos Kings

After the battle against Alphamon Zeta, ZeedGarurumon and the rest of the team returned back to normal, where in Matt ran over to Jun, to check if she was ok, while Gabumon went to check on Silvermon's condition.

"Jun?" Matt asked as he knelt beside her unconscious form, just as the maroon haired girl opened her eyes, smiled gently and cupped Matt's cheek.

"I knew you could do it." She said in a proud tone, smiling at Matt as she pulled herself back up to her feet, causing Matt to smile back at her.

"It thanks to you and our friends that helped me unlock the power we needed to take down Alphamon Zeta." Matt replied.

"We are grateful we could help." Silvermon spoke up, causing Matt and Jun to look over and saw the vixen, conscious, though resting her body against Gabumon's, for she was still recovering from the damage that the Chaos Knight had inflicted upon her.

"Gabumon, you continue to make me proud." Silvermon then said as she focused upon the Digimon of Courage and nuzzled his cheek a little, showing her affection for him, making Gabumon blush a little, but smiled as he held his love close to him.

"And you do too." Jun commented, showing her love to her boyfriend as she kissed his cheek, embracing Matt closely not just to show her continued love, but also to keep her from falling.

"I hope Davis and the others are okay." Henry spoke up, walking up to them, which caused Jun to smile confidently.

"If I know Davis, he would've beaten that Chaos Knight with one arm tied behind his back." She said, knowing that Davis and Veemon were a force to be reckoned with.

However, that didn't stop Jun from teasing her sibling.

"C'mon, let's see if they were successful." Matt suggested, getting nods from the other Digidestined and Tamers, just before the group began to leave the tower.

And exiting through the doorway, Kazu commented. "We finally beat those fake knights, and next will be their leaders."

"True. But we can't afford to let our guards down." Henry said, before adding. "We don't know what kind of power the Chaos Kings wield."

"Not to mention that last fight took a lot out of us." Terriermon added, unsure if they could even fight in their current conditions.

"Leave that to us." A voice called from the other side of the castle's roof, making the group look over, smiling to see Davis, Veemon and the others, knowing they had defeated their foe, as well as seeing the undamaged forms of PurityAngemon and Ophanimon Ascension Mode.

"It look like you guys had trouble same problem we did against the last Chaos Knight." Ophanimon commented, holding out her hands, which began to glow with light as she offered. "Let us assist you."

"Eden's Crystal." The Digimon of Light called, bringing her arms up, where she formed a crystal made of pure light that radiated around the area.

"Divine Blessing." PurityAngemon followed up, releasing sparks of light from his staff, which combined with Ophanimon's power, leaving most amazed, feeling their energy return and their wounds fade.

And all were speechless when the combined light energies of Ophanimon and PurityAngemon increased, consuming the area, before dying down and revealing all had returned to their Mega forms.

"Amazing." MegaGargomon said, examining his form, where he then commented. "It feels like I've been rebooted."

"And with this strength, we will use it to take down the Chaos Kings." UlforceVeedramon stated in a determined tone, staring up at the top tower.