Chapter 12:Ballard of Chaos and Miracles

While the rest of the Digidestined and the Tamers remained venturing forward, heading up the floors of the castle to confront the seven Chaos Knights and their Kings, most felt concern for their allies, while Tai, worried for them too, was the first to speak about it.

"Don't worry guys. I know how you all feel, and I feel the same, but we know our friends who will not give up against the Chaos Knights. They will survive, I'm sure of it." The Digidestined of Courage stated with honesty, his words encouraging the others.

"'Tai is right. We've all fought against strong enemies and we never gave up. We kept going until the very end." UlforceVeedramon said, causing Gatomon to smile and add. "And with our training, plus your Biomerges, we will win this fight too."

"Guys, look." Takato called after running up another flight of stairs, where he, the Digidestined and Tamers found themselves back outside, taking in the scenery to see they were atop the castle's roof, while a massive tower hovered above them.

"I can sense a great source of chaos emitting from within that tower." Renamon said, guessing that was where the Chaos Kings dwelled, only to inform Rika and their friends. "However, it is protected by a powerful barrier of darkness. I don't think even Gallantmon could break through it."

"I sense it too." Guilmon spoke up, before adding. "And I think it's coming from them."

With Guilmon's words, the heroes and heroines saw four towers around them, telling that if they were to disable whatever was inside the barrier would weaken.

However, with such a power to keep the Chaos Kings protected, all were certain each tower had a Chaos Knight inside, just waiting to fight them.

But already so far and remaining determined, Tai looked at the team, confident in himself, Agumon and the others as the brunette said. "We'll have to be careful if they put up a barrier that strong, then whoever we face inside will be just as dangerous."

"But we've made it this far. And we're not going to give up anytime soon." Agumon added, further encouraging the others.

"All that's needed now is to make a choice, take on each tower as one or split as teams?" Silvermon asked, knowing there was strength in numbers, but also knew that with their interference, the Chaos Kings could step up their plans any minute and cause untold destruction to both Digital Worlds.

However, before a choice could be made, two blasts of dark energy shot down from the skies, narrowly missing the Digidestined and Tamers, causing the heroes and heroines to look up, most sneered to see the dark forms of DarkestMagnamon and ChaosGallantmon.

"Well, well, well. Look's like we get to have some fun with the Digidestined and Tamers." DarkestMagnamon said with crossed arms and a sly tone, causing ChaosGallantmon to nod.

"I must admit, I am surprised you made it this far." He admitted, only to aim his lance downward and say. "However, this is where you will fall. You might've gotten lucky against the lesser Chaos Knights, but you haven't faced faced anything like us."

"We'll just see about that." Gatomon said back, awaiting Kari to Digivolve , only to stop when UlforceVeedramon stood in front of her.

"Hold up, I'll take him on. He is the corrupt side of Magnamon, which means I have the best chance of defeating him." UlforceVeedramon said, extending his energy blade as he prepared to fight.