Chapter 3: Reunion

Within the Izumi's apartment, Izzy was in his room with Tentomon, where the Digidestined of Knowledge was at his laptop, typing various commands and code within it in the hopes to make an artificial Digimon program, using the structure and design of Guilmon as the base of his program.

But engrossed in his work, Tentomon quickly flew up to Izzy and tapped his shoulder.

"Izzy, you have to get ready. You promised to take Mimi on a date." Tentomon reminded his partner, knowing that even though Mimi was the Digidestined of Sincerity and was quite friendly, there were times she would show she had a short temper.

"Just give me few minutes. I need to finish this. I just need to install the basic command codes so..." Izzy began to say, but couldn't finish, for the screen on his laptop was then replaced with an image of a letter, one addressed from Gennai.

"This is strange. I got a message from Gennai." Izzy said, wondering what Gennai wanted as he opened up the message, which got Tentomon curious and made him ask. "What is it? What does it say?"

Izzy didn't look at Tentomon, a serious expression just appeared on his face.

"Gennai wants us all to go to the Digital World to speak with him. He says there is something very important he needs to tell us, and it cannot wait." Izzy then told Tentomon.

"Got it." Tentomon said in reply, making his way to Izzy's bedroom window, which he managed to pry open.

But before leaving, Tentomon faced Izzy and said. "I'll fly over to Tai's place and tell them the news. I assume you'll message Mimi to cancel your date and tell her about Gennai?"

"Correct." Izzy replied, only to then say. "But not before I get her an apology gift. After that, I'll message the rest of the Digidestined, to meet up at the coordinates Gennai sent me."

After Tentomon left through the window, Izzy turned his attention back on his laptop, where he began to type, sending a message to each Digidestined, as well as the original message Gennai had sent him, knowing that his friends were busy, but also knew when it came to the condition of the Digital World, they could drop what they were doing and make time to make sure it wasn't in any kind of danger.

-Around the sametime-

Within the Kamiya's apartment, Tai, Agumon, Kari, Sora, Biyomon and Davis were all in Kari's bedroom, watching as Gatomon was lying on Kari's bed, crying out and grasping Veemon's hand as he sat by her side, for the Digimon of Light was in the middle of giving birth, while Tai and Kari's mother, Yuuko Kamiya, was between Gatomon's legs and assisting in the delivery.

"Remember to keep breathing and keep pushing." She told Gatomon, lifting her head up from Gatomon's crotch and told her in a reassuring tone. "I promise everything will be ok."

"I hope so... It just hurts so much..." Gatomon replied, crying out again when she felt another contraction and caused her to grasp Veemon's hand tightly, which hurt Veemon's hand, but he was far more concerned for Gatomon's pain over his own.

"You're doing great. Just hang in there." Veemon then said as he remained by Gatomon's side, who looked at him with a weak smile, before another contraction occurred, making the feline Digimon's grasp upon Veemon's hand tighten, making Veemon wince in pain from his hand being crushed by the grip of Gatomon's paw.