Chapter 24: Deal

Things always does not turn out the way you want them to for the worst or for the better.

Either ways I was never the fan of that happening.

But does this apply to how I am feeling right now while sitting beside him in the garden area with the desert which I myself prepared being served to him.

For a change I was a little nervous as I have made Kheer with a slight twist that is by using jaggery as the sweetener. If I would have known that we were going to have guests over especially him then I would have cooked the regular condensed milk's kheer.

My daze broke when the maid left after putting on the tray with two bowls of Kheer and a bowl of pomegranate seeds.

My eyes met with his mischievous ones.

"Aren't you too daring today Mr Raizada." she couldn't control herself.

"Why? Does it bother you to be Mrs Raizada. He teased back. His already there is smirk turned into a full-fledged one.

And stupid me who couldn't even control the shy smile which encouraged him surely.

He picked the bowl of Kheer from tree all the while staring at me.

"Put some pomegranate seeds in it to enhance the taste and flavours."I added in a surprisingly slow voice.

"Its taste is already enhanced because of the person who prepared it but if you say so."He leaned in to pick a handful of seats while I got all red from the continuous flirting coming my way.

He took the first bite and my nervous eyes looked at his appreciative ones rather than focusing on my own serving of kheer.

"Anaya you seem to surprise me all the time."

"Now do I really." The confident Anaya was back.

xxx

Shivansh left as he had meetings lined up and honestly I too would have done so very gladly when he offered to drive me wherever I might have a meeting but I had to cancel them all thanks to the wedding that I desperately want. *internal eyerolls*

So here I am sitting in my bade Papa's in-house study discussing the very thing.

"I hope you know as to why am I here in the very first place." My small smile was enough for the great Virender Singh Rajawat to let loose.

The smirk gracing his face was enough for me to know that he knew.

"There is no need for you to smirk.okay!" I rolled my eyes to let him know that I am not taking any of his shit.

"And if you know then do something about it."I continued.

"What will be in it for me Princess Anayeshtha."Now this was what I really was expecting.

"What do you want Ranaji Sa."I just chuckled at the offended face he made.

"Firstly 150 crore from my side added in the fund initially and 25 crore every year as donation to the trust and secondly you not calling me with so much of honorifics."

"Donation part is fine but I think you missed something after 150 crore part."

"Well that, hmm 10 percent of the ownership and shares."He added forgetfully as if he really missed that part out not so intentionally.

"Decrease it to 5 percent and increase the donation to 50 crores with legal paperwork and then I might think."

"Done but don't you trust your bade Papa."His poker face is not giving away any offensive emotions as such.