Chapter 9: Mustafa's

Selfish! this is the word many of us gets offend upon when called upon and she was the same many years back and time teaches you things you are never wishing to learn she learnt it the hard way

No one was neither born the way they are right now nor the way they will be in their coming future, its just how life and its experience has made us but yes your experience in life can't justify the actions you have in life because its all a circle of how you dealt with all of it.

She was not the same when younger, although attitude runs through the genes but she was humble when needed empathy was not her thing but yes understanding was and now too just in a selective arena.

But the main question where did it all started? well it was not like it started at some point but yes it happened through the span of time when she saw the real self of people as the saying goes'True friends are judged in the tough times'.

Her thoughts got disturbed at the voice coming from the apartment just beside hers and she swiftly closed her eyes when her eyes sensed the surfacing burning and took in a deep breath fighting her inner battles when the device sitting quietly on the box which held the compressor in it in her living room's balcony pinged with a notification.

She decided to ignore it but then it again pinged and the reality settled upon her bizarre mind and she picked the device up and checked the lock screen with a wallpaper of a lioness reminding her to remain strong and a notification from the hiransh and she unlocked the device and read the message 'Hamir bhai(brother) is coming to your apartment dii'.

It took time for the information to sink in but he she smiled after a moment 'i will always be coming back no matter how long but i will.'

When she looked at herself in her black coloured satin night dress of a one third sleeved button shirt and shorts and loosely knotted hairs in a bun with hexagon cut platinum specs sitting on her nose and shook her head and entered her modern kitchen to prepare him something and settled for ginger tossed spaghetti with a cinnamon pudding.

After a half an hour she smiled at the spaghetti and her pudding which sat in the transluscent looking freezer in the huge refridgerator and washed her hands clean before dishing the spaghetti on the kitchen island and the same moment the bell of her apartment rang and she walked to the door with an undescribable excitement in her steps.

When she opened the door the person on the other side looked at her and started laughing instead of the 'SURPRISE!!' he was supposed to say.

She looked at the guards trained outside her door with a stoic face, no one looking at her and she just just shook her head at the buff and handsome man and gestured him to come in and led the way for him.

Hamir Muqtalif Mustafa entered her apartment closing the door behind observing the tiniest of the furniture and nodding in appreciation.

"aaa..haaann.."