Chapter 4: Ruthless

"Being calculative gives us a chance of behaving in variety of attitudes either being modest or shrewd but the chances of that situation playing back on you increases depending on what basis and how your calculation is been made.So, eliminating the obstacles completely with an element of calculation makes the situation turn in your favour all the way dad" Shivansh singh Raizada stated to his father sitting in front of him in his office while watching an article about Anaya Singh on a magazine.

"Everyone have their own way of dealing with things Shivansh ,I have heard a lot about her and the auction for which you are going have a big contribution from her side for its conduction"his father reasoned.

He stated "at the end it was was us who did the part of its conduction"

Anirudh Singh Raizada sighed"I am just advising you to be very precise about the amount, she has reputation for these kind of things especially when it comes to bidding. Mr.Saket Mehta had once taken advice for a price of land from her and now there stands the head quarter of Mehish fashion house".

"This is you bidding first time in India, this land is just beside the land which we own,together it will be a huge piece of land with a great location with greenery and silent environment and will lay a good foundation for another branch of Raizada hotels and restaurant in india" His father stated.

"I am all set dad I have a flight tomorrow morning for india".

Anirudh started to walk out of the office to turn back to his son "we have a dinner with Scotts tonight. Are you going to join us?" He asked

"I will see to it"he responded.

Anirudh nodded"if you are to join then inform your mom prior". And left.

....

Shivansh sat in pale blue button down in the back seat of his luxurious car from his collection in front of the Raizada Mansion and the main gates slides through after the scanning.

He just noticed her mother being all security conscious.

He stepped out of the car when it stopped after going through the lane between the beautifully maintained gardens and a lighted fountain at the mansion's living entrance.

He walked to the mahogany huge two sided gates and scanned his hand and eyes when the gates opened to a huge royal looking living area ascending two staircases in opposite direction and her mother walked to him with a little angered look.

"Why didn't you inform me beforehand?"her mother raged at him.

"Ma" he murmured and this melt the old lady's heart.

"Ok ok go on sit in the study with everyone dinner will be served in a while"she tried to maintain the little demeanour of being mad at him.

"Hmm"

When he entered he saw both the old men talking and the young men looking all agitated for god knows what.

Just as the old Scott noticed his presence in the room he chuckled and said"I heard you are behind the same piece of land as Anaya".

"Wait a sec you know her"Anirudh said in shock struck tone.

Nile Scott just looked at anirudh with a look "you don't know her actually".

It was more of a statement than a question.

"Technically I have seen her in some of the parties here in NY and know about her business."Anirudh replied.