Chapter 7: Emotion

That feeling where you are afraid of loosing even though knowing you have done more than enough to win surfaces and that negligible doubt creates a storm inside you is Anaya's weakness and no one knows it except her own self be it profesional or personal.

Just in case of personal cases win is replaced by earning.

That feeling was messing with her mind but her demeanour was as calm as it could ever be.

Nihal is the person who gets the surprises all the time when he assumes about what his boss would do and she brutally destroys his every assumption.

His hand were sweaty but working under the emotionless queen he has learned quite a lot to not express his each and every emotion he feels.

Shivi's stature was all shocked looking at her ideal and worried altogether for whose name is the announcer is gonna declare to be the owner of the property.

Shivansh's cold aura was maintained all the way but he was definitely looking forward to the winner and he has a feeling that he is not getting this land as something better is waiting for him.

The voice of the announcer rang"ok so coming straight to the business, the person who got the land of 300acres in dehradun is...Miss.Anaya Singh.

Anaya nodded at the people who congratulated her.

She indicated her secretary and shivi to go with the documentation.

She typed "we got it" in her device and looked up to see Mr.Desai approaching her.

She knew he was not trustworthy but she had to deal with him for the time being.

"Miss.Singh congratulations on the win"he wished her in indifference in his tone.

She just nodded at that but the old man was not ready to back off and leave her alone.

"The thing I am curious about is how did you win just with a difference of nine lakhs."

She just looked at him for a while as if scanning his being"I guess I did Mr.Desai"she kept it short and safe.

She started to get awkward with him blabbering all the way but did not make it obvious.

She thanked the person when her phone ringed and excused herself from the minister.

"Boss everything is done,only signing is left."Nihal informed her.

"Ok"

She reached the room and did the official work and signing"look into everything I will be leaving."

When she started to go to the exit she came across a lady,she looked in her early 30s and she remembered her as Mehta's daughter-in-law with a big belly and her baby girl cherry.

Kanchi Mehta noticed her and her eyes lit but before she could greet her an excited voice rang"Buaaa"

She smiled like a fool on the toddler's excited form.

"I miss..missed you"the four year old girl said making a pout.

Anaya just looked at the girl with awe and a smile as bright as day itched on her face oblivious of kanchi noting an always poker faced Anaya full of emotions on her face and smiled warmly at the bond her daughter and anaya who was like a younger sister to her shared.