Prologue

Dad i want seventy thousand rupees for shopping essentials and my school stuff , anaya said to her father.He was looking at his file and hummed mindlessly.

This made her angry but she took a deep breath to control herself and said," dad are you even listening to what i am saying". He finally looked up at her a little annoyed by her words.

"Isn't your essential cost increasing on a fast pace"he said looking at her tauntingly. But she just shrugged. And then said after a little thinking "may I start something of my own".

Her father had neither angered nor shocked expression which her mother standing behind the entrance of study expected and she released a sigh of relief.

He had mixed emotions on his face which no one could decifer.He spoke after some calculation in his mind"what about your studies?"

She knew this was coming so she replied confidently"I have all of it under control ,next month I have my finals and  I will apply for uni then after which I will manage simultaneously."

The handsome man with stoic face a.k.a her father asked "what is it that you want to start?"

She smirked exactly like her father and said" would it be worth it or profitable to me to disclose it to you Mr.Singh?"

Her father scoffed and said "then where will you get the capital from".

She chuckled and reverted" I am not as shopoholic and brat as you think I am. I have some savings and if not then I have things which I don't deem important to tell you as it seems a little threat to me that another businessman knowing my source of capital and way of dealing with things".

"As if! but anyways good luck Miss.Anaya Singh."