Chapter 18: Business

I am not very used to the things I am feeling right now, confused? Not sorted enough? I am not sure and that is what is frustrating the hell out of me.

Shivansh singh Raizada is known for his firmness in whatever he does and right all of it has been very contradictory to it. The feeling of guilt is adding up to the already disastrous and messy emotions. The guilt of diving into things with anaya when I was not at all sure of what I was doing, that rush to do something to make her attentive towards me which whooshed me then is to blame it all upon or maybe my ego which got hurt when she did not give me the desired response which every woman dies to get the chance of.

There is no doubt that there was a certain pull I could feel towards her but that's it I was not intending to take things on such a serious level as of yet. The kiss was so dramatic in itself, so much for things to go subtle and the knowing each other stage.

Inspire of her not verbalising it all to me or being very vocal about the things between us,that look in her eyes screamed volumes. And now that I recall it all, it takes all my willpower to not call her this very instant and sort the mess out and clear all the already blurry boundaries.

The fact that she did not call and I am not ready to take the first initiative to do that is complicated too.

I don't like her to be precise I just wanted to unravel the mystery that she still is, one thing I got clear was I cannot do that in the span of just one week. To do that it will take time and some named relationship between us, and just the thought of it disinterested me enough in the deed.

I am not a relationship person. Period.

The stirring beside me made me sigh and disturbed my session with the oh so interesting fall ceiling of the hotel room.

The hand rising north needs to stop.

But i am in no mood to handle the tantrums the owner of the hand will throw so i just sat up.

"Does this feel seductive enough?" The voice called out casually but do i respond to that? No.

Natalya Bhavnani is someone you dont have to worry about being clingy from as far as i have known her. We were never in a relationship but it was an unsaid thing to do the deed when the other person needs it.

Its a great bargain for both the ends. And with all the things the pent up frustration had to reach some dead end.

I am not a casanova kinda person but even if i would have been i would have never let the world know of it like how certain brats do so and that is what generalise both of us.

She has an empire to take care of and this type of news can either make us or break us but only if we are in any sort of relationship and that is what both of us are not interested in. I guess?

But with women in the seen you can never predict things so you have look out for any possible future threats.

"I heard you were cozying up with Anaya." Her tone never gives away the intension hidden behind.

See i told ya! "Does that have any thing to do with you?"

She needs to be clear of the limits.

"She is someone i know and very closely at that so you be careful around her because you dont know the amount of potential enemies you are getting at."

I stick to not commenting anything on that and with that edge to her tone gives away things which should not be touched.

"She will be very good if she wants and worse too when she wants and that has earned pretty good and bad things on their own, so if you go on with anything keep that in mind..." "I am telling you this as a friend to you." She added after some time.