Chapter 3: Growing

Is being successful worth it when you have that feeling of loneliness inside even though you have people around you who obviously loves you but still that incompleteness lies somewhere deep down.

When she was done applying her lotion on her arms she shrugged the underlying thoughts and came out of her dressing room into her walk-in closet contemplating what to wear from the professional section and decided to go with light grey two piece over a tied bow tie black satin shirt paring it with black stilettoes a watch in hand and with her usual ruby pendent around her neck.

Just as she was done and applying Versace perfume on her pulse points her phone buzzed looking at the name she smiled a little and picked it up"don't worry your dress is ready so just doll up and be on time for the launch mummy"

The nervous voice came from the other side"anu why am I on the host list for the press conference"

She sighed"mummy don't worry look at them and confidently answer the queries you are comfortable and confident with and I will manage the rest".

Netra got a little relief knowing her daughter being there for her"By the way are you ready".

"Yes mummy I am leaving a little early to look forth the things beforehand"she replied back.

"Bye m.."Her mother disconnected the call before she could finish.She looked at the cell till it blanked out on its own.

........

Anaya was checking her mails in the car when the stopped in front of a luxurious looking huge store named 'Express' in bold letters.

She stepped out of the car putting on her shades on while looking at the store proudly.

People coming out of the store reached her"boss the press is here already".

She masked the look of amusement"everything must be ready before that i guess"

Her tone warned everyone to not answer anything she did not want to hear.Everyone nodded their head.

"There shouldn't be a single thing happening out of my execution"she warned.

.....

The crowd was filled with ministers and important officers where anaya stood in the centre just behind the red ribbon with a female attendee who held a tray filled with roses beneath the scissors.Her mother and father stood together,her mother held a silver pooja tray in her hands.

"Come Dadi"she called her grand mother to do the honours of inaugaration.

Ginni singh cut the ribbon followed by a huge round of claps.

Her mother drew some signs on the entrance and she entered the mart followed by guests behind her.

After the tour of the place they went to the 7 star hotel just beside the 'Express' for the press con and refreshments.

"Miss.singh this is the most thoughtful mart i have ever visited thanks to you we have this now"Mrs.Desai the wife of home minister complimented her.

She just nodded with a fake smile thanks to her mother the lady left her side.

"Boss its time for us to attend the press"her secretary informed her she left behind the crowd and started to walk towards the hall set for the conference.