Chapter 21: Appalling

Life is all over the place for as it is and this emotions of not having things under my control leaves me on the edge and with my pre menses roller coaster of emotions taking a toll on me makes it even more exhausting for me cope with all the thin...

Life is all over the place for as it is and this emotions of not having things under my control leaves me on the edge and with my pre menses roller coaster of emotions taking a toll on me makes it even more exhausting for me cope with all the things especially with the New York's branch needing so much attention.

And I can't even make a trip their as of now because of those people or to say my 90% to be in laws  and to be fiancé.

It even feels weird to address someone as such when you don't even know the name of that person but I don't know I just don't feel anything as such.

The ringing electronic device interrupted her, when she noticed her uncle was the person on the other side she picked the call sighing while looking at the pathetically cold black coffee which she forgot about in all the zoning out she did.

"Hello?" She voice came and that was when she realised she did not speak anything from the time she picked the call.

"Hmm." But she was not in any mood to talk and her uncle pretty much got the clue.

"I can get as to why is your mood sooo dandy but you know I am there to handle things." He sighed.

"Ok listen Bachha I don't know of what conditions dad has pulled up but you know he loved you the most in this whole world literally and he might have given you a choice cause he never would have forced you for something."

She got up from the chair on the terrace she was seated upon and stood keeping her free hand on the railing looking at the view of city lights of Mumbai and a defeated smile graced her face.

"I and Akhilesh bhaisahab are there for you and for things to take care off. I know he doesn't say it but he loves you and the person who never exposed his inner turmoil let that look of helplessness peak through that day, I know I shouldn't be telling you this but he loves you but the strictness is inbuilt but at the end he wishes well for you."

She just closed her eyes trying not to snap.

"Chachhu I am taking this decision of going on with all of it with having things in mind just like how Dadaji might be doing it with something in mind."

But her tone held slight bitterness despite of how much she tried to conceal it and this was her not the one people think of her as a calculative, expressionless or sometimes emotionless and this Anaya could not control her emotions in front of people that mattered.

"If you are so sure darling then it's all a go from our side cause even if papa is not here  but his decisions holds the same power over us or maybe more."

"Anyways you have meeting with the boy for a brunch in one of his hotel and the driver will take you accordingly."

....

Clad in a matt golden kurti and pants with dark green zari dupatta with matching stilettos, hair left open, ears adorned in golden jhumke and a watch from the most expensive catalogue of Rolex Daytona on her wrist feeling the heaviest but she wanted to make a statement today.

She was a little frustrated over the fact of not knowing the person's name not even the surname but she knew her Dadaji enough to expect anything less than of what they were, even if she was a Rajawat for hell's sake but she was known around for being Anaya Singh and not The Anayeshtha Singh Rajawat and she was never too ready to be known that.

People not even know the name of the princess except for the important ones and she was more than happy for the fact because she never her own success to be called as some inherited unworked for thing.

When the car came to an halt in front of one of the biggest branch of Raizada Stay In , the words of Rahil rang in her ears but she just maintained the composure and tugged the hermes bag on her right hand and strudded out of the car to notice her guards lining up beside the already stationed guards of someone else and that unknown feeling doubled itself but she still shrugged it off that is when she noticed Dayal dada coming out of nowhere.

"Let me guide you bachcha."

But when he noticed the observant Anaya surfacing he sighed "with no questions asked."

When they reached the private lounge area which was set up with dining arrangements, Dayal left the same way showed up.

She kept walking towards the table to notice the people were not too recognisable but she maintained her expression.

When Sunanda noticed Anaya coming she warned Neelima with her eyes and a smile graced her face instantly when Anaya stood just in front of their table but Anaya had a neutral face on.

She posed a professional smile when she noticed the old lady smiling towards her but the other lady seemed too uninterested to her but who was she to judge when she was sailing on the same boat.

"Hello this is Anaya Singh Rajawat." She just put her hand on her chest.

"How have you been bitto?" Sunanda called but Anaya froze getting a tad bit awkward her digesting the fact of the old lady calling her with an endearment she had very close to her heart but what was she expecting they were her Dadaji's friends.

She just smiled awkwardly in return.

"Have a seat beta." Looking at Sunanda not frowning as usual on the fact that Anaya did not touch her or greet her a namaste or pranam, Neelima was getting even more agitated with mentioned person than she already was.

Just as she took a seat she noticed two eerily recognisable men coming in their direction and when when her vision beacame clear of who it was she just couldn't be anymore expectant of life turn out anymore appalling.

Heyaa!
Why the sudden update? Well the motivation to blame or thank. Maybe?
But I am juggling between the subjects for my next test on Thursday but let's hope for the best.

Do vote and comment!

Anyways love yaa 😘