3 Years Later... pt 2

We went to sleep but I made sure to wake up at 1 to get ready, I wanted to make tonight special. I got out of bed and put on the same suit I wore the night I took her out in Barcelona. I put on her favorite cologne and went to wake her up.

"Linda, I've got a special night planned for you." I said gently brushing her cheek.

Her perfect dark brown eyes fluttered open to greet me confused.

"Neymar? Get back in bed." She said not realizing yet.

"Come on darling, I want to take you out."

"Oh ok, I'll get dressed than." She said clinging to me as she stood up.

"Get dressed huh?" I said playing with her hair.

She then released me from her grasp and walked to the closet, she put on the same dress she wore in Barcelona as well.

"So you noticed?"

"Of course I did, that date was the best date I've ever had. I think about it every day." She said while doing her hair.

"Wow, so I did good."

"You did great."

We walked out of the house and got in my car, she was fidgeting with her fingers again, it was always cute to see her nervous.

"Eyes closed please." 

"Not again."

"Yes again, its cute to see you so nervous."

"So your making me want to throw up for your amusement?"

"Yup."

She closed her eyes and I started driving. I remember when we first moved to Paris, the entire flight together she rambled on about always dreaming of being on the Eiffel Tower, and how I promised to take her.

I knew I wanted to marry her and start a family one day with her, and at that moment I knew where it would all happen.

"Remember when you told me you wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower one day?"

"Neymar... you didn't."

"I did." I said smiling.

"Open your eyes darling."

"I'm gonna fucking cry." 

"No you can't you have to save your tears today will only get better."

I got out of the car and opened the door for her, I practically had to pull her out because she was so frozen.

"Baby, relax." I said pulling her into my chest.

Her body untensed as I hugged her. We started walking and made it to the tower.

"You ready?" I asked holding her hands in mine.

"I don't think I ever will be." She said marveling at the monument then looking back at me.

"It's just us, nobody is up there or will be for the next 4 hours."

"You rented it out?"

"Anything for you meu amor."

I pulled her to the tower and we walked into the elevator, heading to the top floor. We walked out to an amazing view of Paris. I prepared a table for us. This time without food, as last time I noticed we didn't eat much.

"I love it, I love you." She said.

"I love you too darling."

We sat down and started talking.

"I remember the date in Barcelona, how shocked I was. I didn't think you could top that."

"All I have to do is listen, I'm glad to make this all for you because you're like therapy for me. Whenever I'm sad, mad, overwhelmed you know how to fix it."

"Your perfect." I said looking into her eyes, whenever I do she always melts.

"Neymar I- I don't know where I would be without you, you were literally my saving grace and I love you more every day because of how care for me and have cared for me."

We spoke for another hour about our experiences together, showering one another in praise. I knew it was the moment, her breath seemed so calm and I was itching to propose.

I stood up from the table and kneeled down next to her.

"Y/n, I've realized more and more how much I need you every day, the first night we met I felt like I was obligated to care for you. And without these years together I don't think I would be the person I am today."

"So, Y/n... will you marry me?"

It was silent for a moment, I could tell she knew her answer but was to shocked to say anything. Finally, her voice filled the air.

"Yes! Of course!" She squealed before kissing me.

I put the ring on her finger and she kissed me again, this one more rough than the first. We stood kissing for what felt like forever, it was amazing.

"All this romance has me hungry Neymar." She almost growled at me.

"Don't ask for something you don't want." I whispered in her ear, kissing down her neck.

I continued kissing down her neck and heard a small whimper. She threw her head back leaning on the table as I trailed on hand down her back and the other into her bra.

"Come on, lets go to the car." I said biting my lip, I had never seen her like this.

*Y/n POV*

"I can't wait" I said holding his wrist, I couldn't believe myself I wasn't thinking I just wanted to feel him. I wanted to feel his body, his lips, the way he moved his hands on my body.

"Please" I begged pulling him closer to me.

He continued, touching me on me through my panties slowly still kissing me. I whimpered as I felt his hand move from my panties to my direct part.

He began rubbing slowly, his thumb circling me. It was a feeling I had never felt before although we had done it plenty before. He sped up then removing my panties completely, like he knew everything I wanted in that moment.

His tongue slowly circled around inside of me, moving perfectly around. I got wetter and wetter as he ate me alive. He moved up my body and met my eyes.

"Do you want it?" He asked, almost pleading with his eyes.

I nodded as he resumed, unzipping his pants and slowly entered me.

I gasped as he went in deeply, then doing it again. He plunged in from deep to shallow then speeding up. He sat me on his lap and I started riding him as he kissed my chest.

"Fuck" He groaned.

I went up and down on his member until we both climaxed. He stood up and zipped his pants, while I pulled up my panties and pulled down my dress.

We walked back to the car and sat in silence for a moment.

"I- I didn't meant to do that, I wasn't thinking." I said finally snapping back to reality.

"Don't be." He laughed breathily in my ear. "You really know how to get me going you know, those eyes, you were almost begging. And I couldn't resist." We whispered again.

"Now lets go home."

We drove back and got ready for bed again, getting into the bed and falling asleep in each others arms.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIRST OFF 740 READS??????? THX SO MUCH AND PROPOSAL????? I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR SO LONG SO SORRY FOR IT TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE BECAUSE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PART AFTER THIS (that one is the very last one)

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

BYEEEE