Part 6: Last night

Today's part starts with neymars pov.

I can believe him, he must be drunk or something... Dani wouldn't do it on purpose. I think storming down the hall looking for him. I find him talking to another girl acting completely drunk.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!" I scream grabbing him by his tie.

"You looooooove grabbing me don't you?" He says his breath reeking of rum.

"SHE TOLD YOU SHE DIDN'T LIKE YOU, FINE YOU DIDN'T CARE FOR ME BUT HER? YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC DANI!" I said lowering my voice towards the end.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry, tell her that to. I didn't mean it and I didn't want to yell at her either." He said actually looking regretful.

"Don't bother her anymore... don't try to talk to her, look at her, touch her. Just leave her alone."

I walked away, going back to Y/n to try and get her to have a little fun. I walked into the room to see that she had fixed her makeup and her eyes weren't red anymore. 

"Are you feeling better?" I say rubbing her back.

"Yeah, I um.. I guess" She said sniffling slowly.

"You should still enjoy the party, I couldn't even get drunk because of you." I said chuckling.

She laughed.

"Come on." I said grabbing her hand in mine.

We went to the bar far away from Dani, and I ordered her a drink. 

"That's straight whiskey, think you can handle it?" I say smirking.

Before I could blink, her glass was empty. And my eyes found a smiling Y/n.

"I can handle plenty... sweetheart." She says leaning forward.

"Grab me another one?" 

She requests drink after drink until I can't stand to full fill her wishes. After an hour of drinking and talking Marc drives me home scared I'm not sober enough after an hour of no drinks to drive her home. She groaned and tripped up the stairs, before I had to go help her.

"You should really be more careful."

"Please, can I just sleep?" She said her eyes fluttering open and closed.

I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

"Thaaaaanks." 

I brought her to her bed and tucked her in kissing her cheek before shutting her light off. I turned to walk to the living room until I heard her tired voice.

"Awwwww, can you stay please? The bed is so empty." She said whining

I joined her in bed, still in my suit. We turned away from each other although I could still feel her warmth beside me.

"Good night."

"Good night." She said back.

                                                                     *Y/n Pov*                                   

I woke up the morning after the party resting on a warm and strong body. After I fully opened my eyes I saw NEYMAR. I sat up quickly fearing what we could've done. 

"Heyyy, chill out I was sleeping." Neymar said in a deep raspy voice.

"W- WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?" 

"You got really drunk last night and you begged me to stay since your... and I quote... "bed was empty"."

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed, walking to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. He joined me at the sink brushing teeth as well. 

"I don't have anything to do today so we can do whatever." 

"Ok." I said turning to my room to change into some sweats and a t-shirt.

"DON'T COME INTO MY ROOM UNTIL I SAY SO." 

"Alright, Alright I won't I promise." He said cracking a smile as he closed the bathroom door.

I finished and told him to come out but he didn't open the door so I walked in and saw Neymar undressing to get into the shower. I slammed the door apologizing through it and running into my room.

After his shower Neymar walked into my room finally clothed chuckling.

"If you wanted to see me naked you could've just asked you know." He said through his laughs.

"Stop, I said I'm sorry. And really I didn't mean to."

He pulled me out of the bed and held me by my waist.

"You should really apologize less babe, especially right now." He said, his raspy voice making my body quiver."

He pulled back and grabbed my hand pulling my to the living room.

"Now lets go relax."

Hey Lovlies!!! THX FOR 50 READSSSSSSS!!!

No new characters but please please please drop a vote for me so I can feel complete.

Bye for now yall.

LOVE YA❤️❤️❤️