Part 2: Disaster

⚠️WARNING: CONTAINS TRIGGERING LANGUAGE AND IMPLIED ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL⚠️ SCENES⚠️

You arrived at Jays house and knocked on the door of the address he sent  you."Heyyy there my beauuuuutiful y/n!" " Jay? Why are you acting so weird?"  You tried to back up but he pulled you into the apartment. "Shhhh, darling, sit sit." his breath heavy with the smell of alcohol.  He walked behind you and began rubbing your shoulders. "You should really relax babe, take a load off." he said slowly sliding off your bra strap.

 "Stop it Jay, you're drunk please I will come back tomorrow-" "DON'T FUCKING SAYING THAT, I KNOW YOU'RE NOT COMING BACK IF I LET YOU GO! JUST GO WITH THE FLOW YOU BITCH!" He screamed, this was not the Jay you knew. "Alright, I- I get your worry, just let me use the bathroom and we can do whatever you want" I said panicking hoping I could escape from there.

"Oh of course hun, right down the hall. And make sure to walk nice and slow so I can watch that ass swing hotty." You tried your best to walk calmly as you locked yourself in the bathroom. "Please, Please a window something?" "Yes!" You jammed your key into the window and broke the glass after a flew blows." "SHIT" "OH HONEYYY I THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING ALONG!?"

You jumped through the window trying to get away as you heard Jays sloppy footsteps stomping down the hall. "OH FUCK ME!" Jay slammed the door against the wall as he burst through it. He pulled your ankles as you tried to crawl from the ground floor window. You felt razor sharp glass scratch deep into your thighs as he pulled you. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NO PLEASE JAY NO" You had to keep fighting, pushing your arms against the wall hoping for a shred of strength to meet your quivering body.  

You thought of all the things you would miss if you died, love, family, friends. You fought harder. You fell 10 feet to the ground, you wanted to sit and cry but you knew Jay wouldn't be far behind. You began running, at least you tried to. The deep bloody cuts in your legs only let you go for so long but you made it to a park. You screamed for help but nobody arrived until you say him

He ran to you with a deep care in his eyes. He yelled something but you couldn't hear it, your head was ringing from the fall and everything else at Jays house. "Oh my god, are you ok? You look terrible please let me help you." DO I LOOK OK, is what I wanted to say but any other loud noise would've killed me. Instead, I broke. down. crying. I really didn't mean to but it just happened. 

He pulled me into his arms and I would've enjoyed it if I hadn't just come from a murderous situation. "Alright come on I'll bring you to my house and we'll get you cleaned up." "Please it hurts... so much" I said whimpering. He lifted me gently and told me it would all be okay.

 He drove me to a beautiful house and he carried onto a cold leather couch. The cold leather made me flinch, and he took notice immediately.

He took out alcohol and a q-tip andtold me to squeeze his hand with any pain that came. He disinfected the cuts and it almost killed me to sit there and feel the sting against the cuts. "Fuck!" I yelled "Almost done" he said with that voice. Oh my god that voice it almost stopped me from feeling the sting of that god damn alcohol.

After he was done he wrapped me in bandages and carried me to a guest room, it was warm and the bed he laid me on was comfortable. "Is there anybody I should call?" "No". I said "He tucked me into the bed and told me to call him if I needed anything. Who was that guy? Time to find out.

"Who- Who are you?" he looked shocked as I asked him that. "My names Neymar, but don't worry about that for now. Get some sleep, it would really help you out" he said with a smile. "Goodnight"

OOOOOOOOOOh y/n and Neymar met. What will happen next?????????

as promised i will show a picture  of neymar for you lovelies.