Part 12: Know me

I woke up with Neymar wrapped around my waist, while I was snuggling into his chest. I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Why so smiley?" I asked confused.

"You don't hate me anymore." He said.

"I've never hated you" "How could I" I mumbled shortly after.

"What was that?" He asked laughing. 

"Hm? Oh nothing." I said avoiding eye contact.

"I feel like we have something different to do today..."

"Yeah a public training." He said rolling his eyes.

We got out of bed and I made breakfast, then we got dressed. We both dressed pretty casual, as this wasn't a big event. 

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah."

We got to the training center and saw tons of paparazzi and journalists  there with cameras, microphones, and notebooks galore. I clung to Neymar's arm and hid my face, him hiding me as well. We got inside and he checked on me immediately.

"You alright?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine."

Neymar walked to the locker room and I sat in the private section with all of the girls. They all greeted me as I walked over, I saw Shakira, (Pique didnt deserve her) Antonella, Anna, Melissa, and a couple others. 

"Hey girls!"

"Y/n we need info... BAD!" Shakira and Antonella said leaning forward.

"Ermm... about?" 

"Girl, you... and Neymar!" Anna squealed.

"We um... did it last night, and I think I'm in love with him." I said imagining him in my head.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" They all yelled in unison.

"Shush!" 

"So when you gonna tell him babes?" Antonella asked, eager for my answer.

"I'm thinking today, he did tell me he had something special to show me today."

"AHHHHH GIRL HE'S GONNA TELL YOU!!!" Anna screamed.

"Anna shut up! But I hope he does."

"Oh he is, girl I saw when you to came in from those paparazzi, he looked at you with love and passion." Melissa said.

[AFTER PRACTICE]

Neymar waved we over after he changed and I looked at the girls while walking over.

"Wish me luck." I mouthed while walking to him.

He grabbed me by my waist an whispered in my ear, "Come with me meu amor." He grabbed my hand and led me up to the roof of the center, it had a beautiful view of a flower park that was a couple buildings down.

"Y/n, I want you to tell me everything you could ever think of about yourself, I want to know your deepest secrets... everything." He said looking deep into my eyes. I did exactly what he told me and talked for 30 mins, without a minute passing when Neymar wasn't listening.

He held my hands in his, looking into my eyes. "Y/n I um... I've thought this for a long time an I get it if you don't feel the same or aren't sure but, I'm in love with you. I think about you day and night and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I want to see you when I wake up and go to sleep for the rest of my life." He said, exhaling deeply after he finished.

I sat next to him, completely baffled with my body shaking. "I- I- I-." I tried to form a sentence or even a thought but my mind has just empty. "I'm in love with you too." I finally said. I saw a faint smile form on his perfect pink lips before he pulled me into a kiss.