Part 9: Make up

Hey lovelies before this part im so sorry for the delay, im gonna make a schedule for updates from now on for you all to count on.

I will update this story every wednesday starting next week. 

Byyyyye

We got ready for his practice and headed out of the door, Neymar opened the car door for me as per usual and started driving. 

"Y/n, just incase you could stay in the car if you don't want to see Dani."

The name weighed heavy in the air, I didn't want to see him but it was my job so it was difficult to decide.

"Y/n?" Neymar asked staring at you as you snapped back into reality.

"Well?" He asked waiting for an answer.

"It's my job, I'm fine going in." You said confidently sitting up in your seat and avoiding eye contact.

*Neymars pov*

"Ok" I said seeing right through her facade. She was even fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

We reached the facility and we walked in. She sat down where she usually did and began going through her phone. 

God she's so pretty.

I walked into the locker room and got changed, walking onto the grass turf with everyone else after. We began doing exercises and I was partnered with Leo.

"So, how are things with Y/n doing man." He asked noticing how sad I looked.

"We... did it and then she told me she wanted to keep things professional." I said sighing.

"Jeez, tough luck man, but I don't think professional is going to last for long."

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"She likes you man, like A LOT and I don't think being your assistant is going to stop you two from making it back to each other." 

"I hope that's how everything goes. I like her A LOT too man, I don't want to lose her she's perfect."

"Perfect huh? How love struck are you?" Leo said laughing.

After practice we all went to get changed but I saw Dani go over to talk to Y/n, I didn't want to do anything yet but decided to keep an eye on the two.

*Y/n POV*

"Hey." I heard a disgustingly familiar voice say. I looked up to see the man I had hoped to not speak to, Dani.

"Um h- hi." I said trying to compose myself. He sat down next to me and began to speak.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about my behavior at Marc's party. I was an asshole and I forced myself onto you without even considering you or your feelings. I was drunk and I would've NEVER treated you like that if I was thinking straight and still shouldn't have then. So, can we please start over?" 

"Thank you Dani, I really appreciate that you apologized. I'd be glad to start fresh with you as well." I said relieved.

We sprung into a conversation, with Dani exchanging facts, jokes, and numbers by the end. I found he was actually a really nice guy and that his previous actions really we're all a mistake.

*Neymars POV*

I walked out of the locker room and saw Y/n and Dani laughing together than exchanging numbers and Dani walking away.

"What was that about?" I questioned, trying not to seem mad.

"Dani came to apologize and we actually had a really nice conversation." She said holding onto her smile.

"Ok well, it's time for us to go." I said showing little to no emotion. We got in the car and I made sure to not open the door for her.

"You know you can tell me when somethings wrong right?" She said grazing my knee with her warm hand.

"There's nothing wrong and you've made a clear point our relationship is purely professional." I said audibly mad.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, we've gotten really close and I don't want to lose that just because of some petty grudge."

"I promise you nothings wrong."

"It's not healthy for people to lie you know." She said, continuing to rest her hand on my knee.

"Also, because I know you, I'm not calling Dani. Just because we made up, doesn't mean we're al buddy-buddy now."

A wave of relief fell over my body.

She noticed.

"Ohhhhhh, so that's what was wrong huh? Somebody was jealous!" She said teasing me.

"Jealous? Pffft, of what." 

Hmmmm, let me guess... of Dani!"

"No way."

"Yes way."

"No way."

We argued until we made it to the house, I opened the car door and picked her up.

*Y/n POV*

"NO NO NEYMAR PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed through my laughs.

"Only if you say I'm not jealous!"

"Never!"

He threw me on the couch and sat next to me.

"How dare you!" 

I sat up, checking the time on my phone.

"Jeez, 7 already."

"Wow. I guess I'll get ready for bed then." Neymar said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"That early?"

"Yeah why not?" He questioned back.

"We went into our rooms and said our goodnight's. I was sound asleep until...

CLIFFHANGERRRRR! THANKYOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH FOR 246 READS!

SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY I WAS SAYING THANYOU FOR 32!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! And shout out to neyswifeyyyxx for the votes and make sure to comment and vote for the next part if you want it early.