3 Years Later...

It had been three years since Neymar brought me on the best date of my life, I remember it like it was yesterday, the roses, the lights, all of it. It's why I love him, not some fancy date but because he was willing to listen to every detail about me to make that date.

"Hello?" He said 

I snapped out of my daze, I must have been staring.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, but I have practice at 5, do you wanna come or do you wanna stay home?"

"Mmmm I don't know, I think I'll stay." 

"Awww." He said with a puckered lip.

"Ha, go get dressed Ney it's already 4:30." I said looking at my phone.

"Alright, Alright."

He walked up the stairs and I returned to my day dream, we had moved to Paris less than a year ago and I was feeling homesick. After Ney left I went on the couch and texted Rafa, whenever I was bored she kept me company and it was nice to have a friend like her.

[texts]

This side is y/n                                                this side is rafa

RAFAAAAAAAAAA                                       

                                                                      Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Im bored                                                

                                                                      same i got nuthin td

wanna come over???     

                                                                         Yes plz

[Out of texts]

 Rafa came over and she had the idea of having a girls night. We gathered face masks, snacks, nail polish, and picked our favorite movies. 

"Wait where's Neymar?" 

"He has a 2 hour practice." 

"Jeez, anyways cucumber or charcoal face mask?(You can choose)"

You both put your face masks on and waited 15 minutes, then we watched our movies (you pick) and painted our nails.

"I'm tired." I said with a yawn.

"Same, I better leave before I'm to tired to drive. Bye babes." Rafa said while walking out of the house."

I checked the time and it read 6:45, 'Ney should be home soon' I thought. I went upstairs to take a nap until Ney arrived and fell asleep in our bed.

*Neymar POV*

I walked into the house and didn't see her on the couch as per usual. I wandered up the stairs calling out her name and walked into our room to see a sleeping Y/n.

"You're so cute when you sleep querida." I said brushing her cheek with my thumb.

"Oh yeah?" She whispered back with a big grin.

She sat up and pulled me into a kiss, it was short and sweet.

"What time is it?" She asked

"Mmm, 7." I said after checking my phone.

"I'll go get ready for bed, K?" She said walking away.

I laid down in the bed waited for her to walk out, she came out after and I walked in. After I finished I laid back down next to her. I rolled over trying not to spoil the surprise.

*Y/n POV*

"Well goodnight I guess." I said sarcastically.

Suddenly, he turned around and was on top of me. 

"What was that?" He said brushing my cheek.

"I-"

He bit his lip and looked me up and down.

"What poor manners you have." He whispered in my ear.

*Neymar POV*

I laid back down and went to sleep, like nothing had happened. I know she hates it but, seeing her mad turns me on so much. 

I had to, feeling her quivering body under mine was always amazing. We've been together for 3 years and she's still so shocked whenever I do something. She knows me better than I do yet touching her seems to wipe her mind of everything.

So that's why tonight, I'm going to propose to her.

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY ALSO SHOUTOUT TO @neyswifeyyyxx BECAUSE THE ARE SO FUCKING NICE AND I MADE THIS FOR THEM!!

BYEEEE

Love Ya❤️