Part 5: Helping Hand

WARNING: UNCOMFORTABLE SEXUAL SCENES

                                                                               *Y/n POV*

After the... incident in the car, Neymar showed me pictures of each of his teammates and told me there names so that I wouldn't be totally clueless. 

"Do you remember all of there names?"

"Yeah, I got it."

Why was he acting so normal after he literally GRABBED MY THIGH. He was about to start talking until I cut him off.

"Ok so later w-"

"Do you always grab your employees' thighs?" I asked crossing my arms with a devilish smile, stepping closer to him with every word until he was against the wall. 

"Feisty, I like it. But to answer your question, only when I feel like it." He said with a sly glint in his eye.

"God, you're a fucking pig you know!" I growled

"I'm your pig." He said trailing his fingers down my back.

"What!?"

"Ohhhh nothing." 

"And don't think I'm afraid to get close, you like to bark... and I like to bite. There's a difference babe." He said whispering into my ear before kissing down to my neck. 

I could feel warmth spreading across my neck as he kissed the spot with his luscious pink lips. He pulled away and walked past me to sit on the couch. Then went back to saying what he was before I cut him off, like it was nothing.

"Anyways, my friend Marc is throwing a party at his house so that means were going, K?"

"I- Is that another footballer friend of yours?" I said trying not to sound flustered.

"Yeah, I'm impressed you know him but not me." He said trailing of at the end.

"Why you jealous sweetheart? I said teasing.

"Pfft, jealous me? Nooo." 

"Well then when is the party?" I said giggling.

"Its at 8, so we have a good 3 hours to do what ever we want." He said looking me up and down.

"Ew"

"Oh shush, and there's gonna be alcohol so you should really prepare to drive me home and take care of me." 

"Greaaaat" I said thinking of carrying a grown man with me into his own car and driving him home.

After watching TV for a while and doing whatever to pass the time Neymar and I started getting ready. I chose a slim fitting red dress and gold jewelry. I put my hair up in a pony tail and walked down the stairs to see Neymar in an all black suit. 

"Ready to go lovely?" He said biting his lip.

"Ugh, yeah" I said rolling my eyes.

We got in the car and Neymar drove to a beautiful mansion with tons of cars parked on thestreet and even the next block. Neymar pulled into one of the reserved spots in the garage and grabbed my hand to guide my through the flood of people outside of the mansion.

"Maaaaaarc, hey man how have you been?" "Neymarr, great man how about you?" The 2 said hugging each other.

"So, this is Y/n, she's my personal assistant." 

"Ohhhh, so this is the famous Y/n. I've heard a lot about you in the past couple days you know. And seen a lot of lip biting." Marc said elbowing Neymar in the side while smiling.

"Okaaaay I think that's enough for the 2 of you" He said pulling me away by the waist.

Neymar ran off to the bar and vanished as I looked for someone else to go talk to. My eyes found a spacious balcony with nobody on it so I decided to go outside. After stepping out I heard hefty footsteps behind me. 

"Nice to see you again." I turned around to see Dani.

"Oh hey, how are you?"

"Better seeing you." He said stepping closer to me, and closing me in between him and the balcony railing. He held the back of my neck and smiled looking into my eyes. Instead of the warmth I felt with Neymar I felt my skin shiver under his bitter touch. 

He pulled me even closer and all I could smell was rum. He grabbed my waist with the other hand and tried to kiss me, I tried to push him off of me but it was no use. Suddenly I remembered everything with Jay and what I had escaped before.

I looked through the glass door separating the balcony and inside while squirming under Dani's tight and uncomfortable grasp. Looking for someone to help. No one.

"S- Stop Dani, I don't want this, I don't want you."

"Shhhhh, just let it happen, you know you want me so don't deny it babe."

He licked and bit my neck, only causing pain and even more discomfort. I could feel a bruise forming already, one that wasn't going to be worth it.

"No Dani, Please stop this."

I started trying to hit him but his tight arms didn't even let me move.

"I should really get back to Neymar, he probably needs me for somethi-"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE RUINING THIS, YOUR RUINING US! Don't you want to have a little fun, a little passion for now?" He said retreating to a gentle voice after screaming.

I began crying, it just seeming to be my way of shutting everything out that was happening. Dani rushed to hug me, but I pushed him before he could lay a finger on me.

"FUCK OFF, I JUST TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE."

My scared tears turned into angry ones quickly as I pulled the door open and ran back into the party. I scanned the bar hoping to see Neymar, Marc, someone. And luckily, I did. I ran to Neymar and bursted into his arms.

"What's this about? He said chuckling until he saw my tears.

He carried me into a private room in the house and sat me on the bed, sitting next to me after.

"What happened?" He said a look of deep patience and concern on his face.

"D- Dani he tried to to-."

"Take your time."

"He tried to kiss me and he was squeezing me and I couldn't get out and he was biting my neck and it really hurt and I-." I said rushing.

Suddenly Neymar pulled me into a warm and comforting hug.

"I'll fix this all okay." He said trying not to look angry.

He pulled out his phone to call Marc to stay with me in the room. He soon disappeared mumbling something under his breath.

Hey Lovelies this was a really long chapter, 1037 words!!!

Thx for 41 reads and today we met Marc!

Bye Lovelies

Love ya! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Here is Marc Bartra.