Part 8: Slow Down

AHHHHHHHH 146 READS?!?!?!?!? 

I LOVE YOU ALL SM❤️

*y/n Pov*

Neymar left and I was just alone with my thoughts. Maybe we're going to fast, or maybe there isn't a we're . Neymar is just a famous player that wants sex. And I am a poor assistant that gave into him. I don't think I should really be mixing business with pleasure. So... I guess I'll tell him when he gets back from breakfast with Rafa.

[an hour later]

"Y/n, I'm back."

I turned around from my seat on the couch and saw Neymar walking over to me. I stood up, took a deep breath and decided to tell him about this... about us."

"We need to talk." I said, my head hanging.

"Oh- um, ok." He said, looking familiar with the words.

"I feel like, being your assistant and everything, we shouldn't do things like that."

"So-" I was going to finish my thought until...

"Listen, I get it just, relax." He said looking angry but trying not to seem it.

"I thought you we're different, not one of those." He said furrowing his brows.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I thought you weren't going to use me Y/n."

"I'm not using you, it's just... I work for you and even if we we're dating I feel like this is all really rushed." I said trying to put a hand on his arm but it being swatted away.

"I get it just leave me be ok?" He said storming up the stairs and into his room.

*Neymar POV*

Her too... great! I thought she was special, that WE we're special. But she just wanted to fuck me and then back off like the rest of them. That little clueless act in the beginning must've been a lie too. GREAT. And she still works for me so I'll have to see her at practice.

I might as sleep to pass the time since I can't go see her. I was going to lay down before I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/n I just told you I don't want to see you" I yelled expecting her.

"It's your sister." Rafaella yelled through the door.

I opened the door to see my sister with her arms crossed looking mad. 

"What's wrong with you?" 

"What's wrong is that my friend is crying on the couch because of you idiot."

"Excuse me?"

"Care to explain?" She said forcing her way into my room.

[After telling her the whole story]

"Jeez you're rude."

"ME? HOW SHE-"

"You literally called her the same as half the girls you've dated or partied with."

"Bu-"

"So she thinks you're a player, go apologize."

"I'm not apologizing."

"Why?"

"Because SHE said SHE thought we shouldn't be together."

"She said that because she thinks you want to use her and already have."

"But I'm not, and she's using me."

"For such a manwhore I thought you would know how to treat a woman." 

"Wow rude, so you're saying this is all a big miss understanding?"

"YES."

"Thankyou Rafa, now please leave."

"K"

*Y/n's POV*

What have I done? I've ruined one of the only good things that has happened to me in the past month. I thought through my tears. I was holding head in my hands as I felt a warm hand on my back. I looked up to see him.

"Here to yell at me again asshole?" I growled through my tears.

"Y/n I- I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it."

"Liar, you meant every word... cause I'm the same as everyone else right?"

"Please Y/n, really I was mad and not thinking... I don't want to loose you."

Loose me? He can have anyone he wants, why does he want me?

"Because your different, because you aren't backstabbing or gold digging like everyone else."

Is he reading my mind again?

"No your thinking out loud again." He said chuckling, it was refreshing to see him smile.

"Well, thank you Ney. I'm glad you know."

"Of course. Oh- and my sister called you her friend how do you know each other?"

"Um, we met at a party and have been going out for like 3 months."

"Oh ok, practice at 5, and I just want you to know I don't want you to ever feel like that again ok?" He said hugging me and turning on the tv.

GUYYYYYYYYS A bit of a difficult part today but atleast I finally updated.

You guys also got the story to 146 reads????? crazy

I love you all soooooo much for the support and 4 votes.

Bye Lovelies ❤️

Love Ya❤️❤️