Part 3: A new job

*In a nightmare*

⚠️WARNING: CONTAINS TRIGGERING LANGUAGE AND IMPLIED ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL⚠️ SCENES⚠️

"COME BACK HERE!"

"NO, PLEASE JUST LET ME GO I-"

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH"

"JAY STOP IT DON'T TOUCH ME"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

                                                                                           *Awake*

You gasped for air as you woke up from your awful nightmare, remembering all of the horrible things that happened yesterday. "What time is it? 4am great!"  You decided on going to get a glass of water from the kitchen, to try and calm yourself down. You walked down the stairs into the kitchen before realizing that this was NOT your house.

Your mind immediately went to the worst. Is this... Jays house?  You thought before seeing an attractive man you couldn't help feel familiar with.

"Um, excuse me sir but where am I?"

"In my house?"

"And who are you?"

"We went over this last night hun, just go back to bed." He smiled at you and got up from his seat to go to bed until you started talking again.

"Well I don't remember much from last night hun." You said getting annoyed.

"Meu deus" He mumbled under his breath.

"I'm Neymar, I found you screaming for help in a park last night and brought you to my house to give you some help. Ok?"

"Well thankyou Neymar but, I don't want to over stay my welcome, you've been very kind and I appreciate your help but I just can't stay here." You said hurrying to the door.

Neymar stepped in front of you and blocked the door with his body. "And where are you staying?" he asked a deep care in his eyes. "I- I don't know." You said feeling ashamed, and dropping your head. "It's okay you can stay here, don't worry about it." He said pulling you into a hug. "Go back to bed, we'll talk in the morning." You began walking back up stairs until you heard his voice again.

"Wait, I don't think I quiet got your name." He said smiling.

"Y/n. And goodnight Neymar."

His name tasted sweet on your tongue, but it only lasted so long. Soon you went back to stressing about work and where you we're going to live, after struggling for another hour you finally fell asleep, thankfully without another dream or nightmare.

You woke up at 9:30, immediately thinking of him, of Neymar. He did say he would talk to you in the morning. You knocked on the door you saw him walking to last night, his bedroom you thought. Although nobody answered. 

"Um, Neymar? Are you there?" "I'm over here" Neymar said chuckling. You turned around and felt a blush creep over your cheeks. "W- what did you want to talk about this morning again?" I said struggling to breath realizing how close our bodies were. 

"Come with me" He said grabbing your hand and pulling you into another room, It was his office.

"Do you have a job?" At first I was surprised at the question, but I knew I had to answer.

"N- No, I don't"

"Alright well I was wondering if... I could maybe offer you one."

"Really I'd love one-! I mean sure I'd love one." He chuckled after I said that, his laugh was perfect just like the rest of him.

"Alright then if your still up for it, your my assistant now." He said with an evil grin on his face.

"Oh- uh ok, when do I start?"

                                                                             *Neymars POV*

"Today" I said waiting for her adorable reaction. I know she doesn't mean to but she gives away every little thing she thinks of through that pretty little face. 

"Ok then" She said. I swear I even saw her eye twitch on that one. It's cute that she still tried to seem like she didn't care. But, I had been looking for an assistant for a while and her taking up the offer really lightened my load. 

I checked the clock and realized...

                                                                                 *Y/n POV*

"Here's your first task, go get ready and then come with me to practice." 

"Practice?" What is he talking about?

"Jeez, do you really not know who I am?"

"What do you mean? Am I really supposed to know who you are?" Who does this guy think he is?!

"Who I think I am is Neymar jr. , here's another task for you girly go google me and then do your other task."

Did he just read my mind or something? What the hell dude. "No I didn't read your mind, your just thinking out loud." He said grinning. You felt that annoying blushing again and ran back into the guest room. After I showered and went through my routine with the toiletries I found, until I realized I DON'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES. 

I wrapped my towel around my body and went to knock on Neymars door, embarrassed I had to. I knocked and and Neymar finally answered.

"What do you nee-, woahhh it's a bit soon don't you think?" He said grinning and biting his bottom lip.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, anyways I need clothes." I said rolling my eyes.

He lifted your chin so you would look him in his eyes, those beautiful hazel eyes.

"There's no need to pretend beautiful, but since you asked so nicely I'll grab you one of my jerseys and some sweats." He said in the most seductive voice I've every heard.

                                                                            *Neymars POV*

God seeing the innocence on her face was hilarious, she's so naive but not naive at the same time, it's kinda hot. I grabbed her the clothes and started imagining her face behind the door. I bet she's blushing and all in shock.

Sorry lovelies/lovely I have to end the part just cuz its over 900 WORDS!!!

No new characters today but a lot of promising future!!!!

Make sure to comment so I know your alive. 😘

Love you guys/guy❤️❤️❤️

See you soon