Last Chapter: Few Years Later

~~Hence Years Later~~~

Brianna Pov

Jaden! Jae! What did you do?! I  heard Rose yell from the other room. Preston and I walked out of his home office to see a angry looking Rose standing in front of his brothers. What's going on? Preston asked. Mom, Dad!  Jaden and Jae. Beat up a guy who was trying to hit up on me at school Rose demanded.

Well, he was a f^ck boy who should've known not to flirt with you even when you say no. Jae said. Still! You shouldn't have beaten him up like that!

Okay, okay, stop. Jae, watch you language and Rose please Lower your voice.  How did you even find out that he was uhm a... player? I asked

Umm. Jae hacked into his social accounts. Jaden said. Good job boys. Preston said. Dad! Rose scolds. You know the rules Rose, you cant have boys around you. Preston said.

I know but you shouldn't justify. Their actions! Rose said. Okay sweetie, I'll talk to your father about it, You Three make it up, you're siblings you guys shouldn't fight.  I said. Rose sighs. Fine... She said walking away. The boys following her behind. While Preston and I walked back into his office. I can't believe you, you shouldn't have told the boys off. Preston wraps his arms around me. You know what they say babe, boys will be boys. Besides, Jaden could use that as a training, he's gonna be married soon remember and he might take over the company soon. He said I snacked his chest lightly. You're crazy. i said and he chuckles.

But do you love me? He said. Yes why ask such question, I married you remember. I said. Well do you think Jaden's ready to take over? Not that I have no faith in him. I said. Of course Jaden has the determination and will power that I had when I started. Also Jae I right next to him for help and  Leah for his motivation as well.

He's going to propose to Leah soon, they've been together for a year now. I said and he smiled. I know, but it seems like he's  not nervous in proposing to her.

He's like you straight forward and confident. I said and he chuckles. He is and I'm proud, I'm proud of all of our children. Now let's go check on those three. He said.

-

Congratulations Leah dear! I said hugging Leah. Thank you misses Arsement. She said pulling away. Oh no need to call me Ms Arsement any Just call me Brianna. I said and she smiled.

Jaden finally proposed to Leah, his long time girlfriend and I'm really proud and happy.

Mom.. I turned around and saw Jaden. Jaden, sweetie congratulations as. I said and hugged my eldest son. Thanks mom..

I'll leave you two for a moment. Leah said excusing herself. I'm really proud of you son. Preston said as he walked towards us. Thanks dad.

Then Jae and Rose walked towards us as well. Congratulations Bro!

Thanks guys it means a lot. Jaden said smiling. And I have a surprise for all of you. Jaden after you got married.  You'll be taking care of Tbnr Enterprises while you Jae you'll take care of Tbnr Industries the boys eyes grew wide. Are you serious dad? Jae said and Preston smiled. Yes I do But promise that even both of you taking care of different companies but always make sure to help each. Preston said. We promise dad.

And Rose you can go to that modeling school you always wanted to go. Preston smiled. Really Dad?! Rose said in disbelief. Yes my sweetheart. Preston said. OMG thanks dad. She said and hugged Preston and me.
Hello kids,

Grandma? The kids said and hugged there Grandma. I'm glad you're able to come. Jaden said. I wouldn't miss it now where is Leah? I want to speak to her. Preston's mom said. She's over there come, I'll lead you to her. Preston said and they walked off. Jae and Rose left as well to talk to some other friends.

I can't believe our babies are all grown up now. I said and leaned in to Preston's shoulder. I know baby it seems like yesterday they were still newly born. Preston said before kissing my forehead. Thanks to you they grew up well mannered and loving.

No baby it's because of both of us, we sticked together raised them and loved them. He said andnj smiled.

I love you Preston..

I love you too Bri..

762 words

A/N: HIII GUYS AND THERE IT IS LAST CHAPTER OF New Family Addition (sequel) Thank you soooo much for reading I will be publishing a new book
Preston Brianna Imagines stay on look I might publish it sooner or later
Including *ahem* a prequel to *hmm* Jadens New Life aka New Family Addition 2.0 there might be look out 😏 if not in future maybe