Chapter 2: Am i Pregnant again?

Preston Pov

I've been noticing that bri hasn't been her self in a past few days and I feel like there's something wrong with her.  I'm also very scared that she just past out cause she have been experiencing morning sickness it's like she pregnant again while we are at work also while taking care of our children.

Brianna Pov

I've been taking Pregnancy test without telling Preston that I  weren't pregnant. I were the only one who knew.

Preston was currently at the warehouse filming a video leaving I and the boys at home with my Pregnancy thoughts. I was currently in the bathroom. I were contemplating to take a test or not my period were a 1 week late, but that wasn't uncommon for me. I thinked deeply on my thoughts whether to take it or not.

I decided to take it. But before I took the test Preston called

Hello Preston why did you call? I asked. Hmm just wondering how my wife is
I'm fine I just finished eating lunch with the boys they are currently taking a nap right now. Ok I'll come back home later before dinner...
After the talk I decided to really take it.
Alright whatever is the result it is what is it.

I waited 4 minutes until the result came...

Two distinct bright pink lines

Pregnant...

After I got the result I decided to tell Jaden and Jae first before telling Preston. So I went out the bathroom and called the boys
JAE! JADEN! come here mommy's telling you something.
The jae and Jaden came running and sat beside me.
What Is it mommy? Jaden ask. So you know when I told you that I was pregnant with Jae. I replied. Yes and why? He asked.
So Mommy's pregnant again with little brother or sister. What! Jaden said in shock. Yes mommy's pregnant but can you both do me a favor. Yes what is it mommy. They both said in unison. You can't tell daddy anything I just told you. We'll  surprise him. Ooh okay. Jae answered as I hugged them both...

352 words

(Rushed work)