Chapter 6: Wedding anniversary Part 1

Brianna Pov

All done Mrs. Arsement.. My makeup artist said as she finished my makeup. Today was Preston and I's sixth year wedding anniversary and were gonna be celebrating with our family and friends were currently at the venue and I was getting ready in one of the rooms and Preston was helping the boys on the other room.

Thank you so much! I said to the makeup artist. I got up the chair and walked to the full length mirror to check my appearance, I really couldn't help but smile satisfied for what I looked. I maked sure to wear a nice flowy dress since I was now eight weeks pregnant, I didn't have a large and noticeable bump yet but if I wore a slim fitting clothes, there would be a small bump and that would make people curious.

Wow, I turned to see Preston standing by the door, he was staring at me, I was also surprised on how handsome he is in his suit he normally just wear shorts and t- shirt  and his hair was very styled.

You looked beautiful babe. He said as he walked to wards me, he wrapphis arms around my hip and kissed me softly,  I then felt my heart skipped a beat. Thank you, you look handsome. I said as he pulled away, he smiles and putting his hand on my stomach.
How's our little one?

Good really good actually. I said.  Is the dress tight on you. Do you feel constricted? He asked I giggled. Preston I'm okay, the dress fit perfectly fine. I said and he sighed. I just want to make sure that my wife and Our baby was okay.

I know Preston, well be okay. I said, he sighed again and kissed my forehead. Oh where's the boys? I asked. Oh they wanted to go downstairs already to see everyone, they're with your mom right now by the way, every one's here. He said I nodded. Okay should we announce everyone about our pregnancy. Well that a Good idea, I also don't want any one to offer an alcoholic beverage  with you declining them would get them suspicious.nhe chuckled. Okay then let's go!

Wait babe I wanted to give you a gift first.he said. Oh really. What is it? I asked. And he pulled out a small brown box and opens it made me gasped

It's a beautiful necklace.

Preston you shouldn't have, I already have two. I said as he takes the necklace out and grabs me. I know but you deserve it babe you deserve everything, you've been an amazing wife and mom for six year and I more than grateful that I have you. He said as he slid the necklace on my neck.

I was beginning to feel emotional. Aww, stop you know I'm very emotional right now. I said trying to hold  back tears to not ruin my makeup. He chuckles then hug me, I hugged him back. I'm sorry babe,  but just know, I love you so much that I can't exchange you with anything even the most expensive things in the world you'll be always mine and forever mine. He said and kissed me.

I felt my heart melt and flutter. I love you too Preston forever and ever. I said as I pull away. Now let's go you don't want to keep our guests waiting.

567 words

I feel a bit sick I think I have a sore throat that's why I just posted everything today if you notice.

12-29-22

Advance happy new year
🎆🎆🎆🎇