Chapter 15: Four Chapters in one

Why called Four chapters in one because this chapter has 4 different types of  chapters (idk what I'm talking about here)

Brianna Pov   -Smiles-

Preston is out for work in the warehouse till later night so I'm at home with 3 kids for the night.  Right now I'm getting dinner ready while the boys are watching Addy in the living room. The boys are so good looking after there baby sis on their own. I trust them while I'm off doing somethings. I am making dinner
For me  and the boys. And enough left for Preston when he's home. As I'm cooking Jae calls me.  Mommy, come here. He said what is it? I reply. Look mommy, Addy just smiled at me she said. Really, sweetie? Oh did he. I'm coming.  I reply.  I go to the living room  and see Addi smiling in his Moses basket.  Awww she really does. Your so cute. I said while smiling at the boys.  Mommy you need to take a picture and send it to daddy. Jaden said. And I'm  going to do that right now. I reply. Addi smiles and and I quickly took  a photo of her and sends it to Preston. He replies quickly and wishing he was there to see it face to face.

-Crawling-

We are having a family bonding time at home and we are spending it  the backyard as it is a nice day. The kids loves playing outdoors with there toys and their daddy of course. Preston is such a great dad who loves his kids. I love watching my favorite people's in the world playing to make. Addi is almost 7 months old now. I'm currently sitting down reading a book while we are all outside and Preston sitting down at the lawn playing with The boys Legos. And Addi started to crawl for the first time she crawled along the lawn. Aww my baby girl is so good. Preston said.  I looked up from what am I reading and see Preston helps Addi to sit up. Both me and Preston was astonished seeing addi crawled for the first time.

-First Word-

Today it's just Addi and I cause Bri is out with her friends and the kids are with there grandparents so I'm at home with addi as I have a little time of.  Bri have doing a lot for me and the kids so I realize to give her some time ti enjoy she doesn't really want to go but I insisted so she was convinced. I love having father and daughter time with my girl. We were having dinner as I fed addi  she really love scrambled eggs. As she's nearly one, she started having solid foods as our family doctor requires and recommends to us. After eating dinner bri texted me that she will get the boys and might be a little late. So we were sitting in the couch before Addi goes to bed. Are you missing mommy, sweetie? I say. She kinda looked up to me. So I decided to read Addi a story before she goes to bed. She does understand words now. It's a book about Daddy nand Baby Bear. Just like you and I. I sat her just my lap and started to read the book. Addi points to the picture and says. Dad
Yeah that's right. That's dada bear and I'm you're daddy too. I said kissing her. So addi just said her first word tonight and when bri and the boys are home I told them they were really proud.

- First Steps-

Addi is about to turn one and bri and I can't believe how much she's growing up. He's almost about to the walking stage. We think he could be off anytime. It's so exciting when your little one starts to walk. We would love Addi to start walking for the first time soon. Her brothers walked early they walked at 8 months old. I arrived home from  grocery  took of my shoes and went upstairs. I heard some giggling coming from Addi's room. So I walked in. Hey guys. I say. Hey sweetheart. Preston said Addi is on the floor playing with some of her toys. Addi Mommy's home! He said. I got into our bedroom changed clothes for the evening. A few minutes later whileni was making dinner. Preston called me. BRI! Come quick. Addi just took her first steps. Preston said So I went to her room quick and saw Addi taking her first steps across the room I only saw two and she fell over. Well done sweetie I say while helping her up. She did, did a great job. Well you missed her get up and started walking but atleast you saw her do some couple steps. Preston said. We both smile. So happy that Addi just took her first steps.

814 words