Chapter 9: Photoshoot

Brianna Pov

Is the dress tight on your stomach Mrs Arsement? My stylist asked as she finished zipping up my dress. No it fits perfectly fine actually. I said and smiled, I looked at myself on a full body mirror.

I was already twenty eight weeks pregnant, I was having a hard time with walking and doing normal things but my stylist and Preston assistant was making sure that I'll be okay during the the shoot. You guys did a great job,thank you. I said. Alright, I'll have Mr Arsement come in to check on you. She said and I nodded she walks out of the room and I was alone. After a while, I heard some one walk in. Wow! I turned around and saw Preston he was standing there gazing and staring at me in amazement. I could say. He wore a dark suit his hair was styled nicely as usual and had a bit of makeup.

You look stunning babe. He said as he walked towards me. I smiled. Thank you, you look handsome. I said and he grinned. He pa hand on my stomach gently. Are you feeling good? How's our baby. He asked, I'm doing well actually and our baby had been kicking from time to time. I think she's jealous that she won't be able to be in the shoot yet. I said and he chuckles. He bends down to the level of my stomach. Soon my Princess just be good with mommy okay? Preston said as he kisses my stomach. My heart melted.

Mommy, Daddy! Me and Preston turned our heads and saw Jaden and Jae ,both of them are wearing there suits and styled hair. Aww don't my boys look handsome? I said making both of them giggle. You look pretty mommy. Jaden said. Awe thank you Jaden. I said. Both of the walked In. Preston then planted kisses into there forehead. You boys look great, now make sure to follow the photographer direction and don't stress mommy if she gets stress baby sister will be too. Preston explained and both of them nodded.

Yes daddy!

After few more minutes the photographer came in. Mr Arsement the set is ready. He said as Preston nods.
Preston helps me with my dress making sure I will not trip on it. The shoot has started.

First few shot was a family the solo for each of us lastly a couple shot for Preston and I. Okay Mr Arsement put your hand on Mrs Arsement stomach and you Mrs Arsementut your hand on Mr Arsements chest. We did what he told us and after a few more shots were finally done.

I felt a bit tired now so I leaned on Preston's shoulder. You tired babe. He ask and I nodded. Can we go home soon.

Well, of course.
475 words

A/N

New book Alert

Jan 12