Chapter 7: Is it a girl?

Brianna Pov

You know the routine Mrs Arsement. The nurse said while smiling as she led me to the bed to lay down. Thank you. I said with a smile. She then left and
Let us be comfortable first

Today was the day when we'll finally find out about our third baby's gender.
I can't wait to find out what is the baby's gender Preston said as he kisses my head. I smiled. Me too Preston, Me too.

It was only me and Preston today, Jaden was at school and Jae was with his grandparents. A few minutes later Then came in, doctor Lee walks in. Hello
Preston and Bri, it's good to see you. She said with a smile. Like wise doctor Lee. Preston said. He prep his equipment next to me, turning the machine and the monitor on.

Ok, First let's check the baby's condition. He said. He squeezed some cold gel on my stomach then circled the machines wand around my stomach.
Hmmm. The baby seems okay by far, strong heart beat and developing very well. He said Preston and I looked at each other smiling.

Ok now for the gender. She said and looked around whilst moving the wand around. She then smiled. Congratulations...

.
..
...
....
......
.
,
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.?
...???.
..?.?
....

It's a girl!

I looked at Preston, he smiles widely and kisses my forehead. I leave you two for a moment. I then get a copy of the ultrasound. Doctor lee said with a smile. Finally a girl, my very own little princess. Preston exclaims and holding my hand tightly.

258 words