Chapter 11: Baby's Coming!

Brianna Pov

It's one week before my due date. And still no sigh of baby yet. The other day I thought it was labour but it was just Braxton Hicks. We hope that the baby will come sooner. Jaden was a week early and Jae was 11 week off (premature) Hopefully this baby girl will come on time. We all can't wait. To be parents for the third time and Jaden and Jae can wait to big brothers. It's also almost Preston Birthday next week maybe they'll have the same birthday.

Preston is taking the kids to the park again for a little while. Maybe for an hour or so. There is some rain coming in later. They said they wouldn't go until the baby is here nut they are going today. It was Preston's idea to get them out of the house for a little while. To give me some time. It's a week till my due date so I don't really want to go out. They understand anyway.

A week later

For the past hour or so I haven't been feeling so good. I didn't told Preston cause I don't want to ruin there day at the park. I sat down and hope it to pass. It feels like a contraction tome I've been through it twice before and I'm pretty sure it is. About 10 minutes, Preston and the kids came downstairs. Preston, I'm having contractions. I said. Are you okay? He replies. Yes at the moment I am. Ohh there goes another one. I said. Kids, I think it's the best you two go upstairs and I'll make it up to you two. The baby might be coming. I'm so sorry.

It's okay daddy. Mommy and the baby are important Jaden said. It's okay Jae said. You two occupy your selves whils I stay with mommy okay? And Jaden take care of your brother. Okay dad. Jaden replied as they both ran upstairs.

Bri. The kids are now upstairs occupying themselves. Preston stays with me. I'm so sorry, Preston. I say Babe you don't have to apologize. You and that baby are more important and the kids I'll take them to the park next week instead. He replies. Preston monitors my contractions for me and when they become regular we'll make our way to the hospital. My water just broke too. My parents will look after Jae and Jaden. Cause the baby will definitely coming like now.

Preston is driving me too the hospital. Am I going to fast? He asked. Nope it's fine. I replied. Sorry I know I shouldn't be panicking. This is the third time we had done this after all. It's okay I know you're just worried. We reached our destination the hospital. I didn't really feel like waking my ankles are quite swollen. So Preston got me a wheelchair and reeled me in. I got in a room and slip into a hospital gown. Ugh. I hate those things. The doctors and nurses examine me and looked at the baby's heart beat too. Bri, you are already 5cm dilated. Since this your third baby it might not be longer. Doctor explained. Okay that'd good. I replied. Baby is coming? Preston said while holding my hand. Yes she are. I reply.

-

He stays by my side whilst I'm in labor. I love you all my heart bri, you are my wife, mother of my children and the love of my life. I love you so much I would love to re- marry and re- read our vows with you again. Preston said. I love you too Preston I would love to marry you again. It's been a couple hours now and the nurse checks on me again. 8cm now, bri Not too much longer you'll meet your baby. That's great sweetie baby is gonna make his appearance very soon. Preston said. Yes hopefully I reply. He smiles and gives me a kiss on my cheek. He checks on the kids and they're fine with his parents and my brother in law. About another 3 minutes I was fully dilated. So then nurses tell me when to push when it's time to. Preston holds my hand asmi push. Nice and easy does it, bri said the nurse. I almost see the head. She said
I pushed and pushed till the baby is born. She's here congratulations it's a girl. The doctor said. You did so well, love. He said. We both caught a glimpse of our newborn daughter for a moment.

The nurses handed us our daughter she was all cleaned up and checked. Here she is. Our daughter. Preston said. She is. She's adorable. I replied. We are parents of 3 now. He said. Yes I can't believe it. Our little Rose. I reply. Welcome to the world. Rose. Born just in time for daddy's birthday too. Preston smiles.

We faced time our family & friends.

Hello guys, we would like to introduce someone. Preston said.
So guys this is addi our princess. Preston added. She's adorable. Both of our dads said. Awww look at her finally one who looks like bri. Preston's mom teases. "Mom". Preston replied annoyed.
Well Jaden and Jae are here. Jaden, Jae . Meet your new little sister. Preston said

Hi! Rose. I'm you're big brother Jaden. Jaden said. Sissy! Jae said
We can't wait to bring her home for her to meet you two. She's gonna lapove you guys. I said. Mommy Come home. Jae said whining. We will very soon buddy. Preston explained.

We have been super blessed with a beautiful adorable little girl who can't wait to be home and see her brothers.

🤍Adelaide Rose Arsement 🤍
Born- May 4th @ 2:30 am
Weighing 7lbs 17oz

961 words

A very long chapter

Jan 14