Chapter 14: Family Day Out

Brianna Pov

We are out for our first family date as a family
as a family of five at Sea life Center. We wanted to do something fun that all of us will enjoy especially the kids. The aquarium is one of the great places to take the kids. It's Addy's first time out. Our first family day as a five.
Is doing great do far. Jaden is enjoying looking at the sea animals. He was enjoying everything especially when we walked in the shark exhibit. Jaden love creatures/ animals especially sharks and dinosaur.

As we all walked around Preston asked Jaden.

Are you enjoying yourself, Jaden, Preston asked
Yes I am, Daddy, She replied.
We are happy that the kids are enjoying themselves.
Is Rose enjoying her self. I asked.
*Rose smiles*
She is.
We went to the turtles next

Look at the turtles daddy. Jacob said pointing at the turtles. I know baby they are cute aren't they.he said.  Yes they are daddy but can we have one she asked.  Umm! We can only get a toy turtles. Preston said. Jacob wanted to spend sometimes looking at the turtles which was totally fine with us of course. Next we went to eat something at the restaurant. There was a child's play area so the kids played there.

This is an amazing day honey. Isn't it? Preston asks
Yes it is, It is amazing. Im so happy that we're able to spend time with the kids. I reply. Me too he said kissing me. We let Jaden and Jae play for  awhile  before we continued to look around the sea life. Then we finished our trip with ice cream and went home.

283 words