Chapter 8: Nursery

Brianna Pov

Preston, this is really adorable. I said as I looked around the finally finished
nursery for our soon to come baby girl.

I'm beyond glad you like it babe. Preston said as he walked up to me and placed a  hand on my stomach, I was already seventeen weeks pregnant. I wanted our girl to be comfortable and feel like a princess. He said and smiled. I'm sure she'll  definitely feel like one cause of you. I said and we both chuckled.

Suddenly I felt the baby kicked making me flinch a bit. Are you okay bri? Preston asked worriedly. Mmm. Yes baby just kicked and it made me jump a little. I said and he sighs. Hmm why don't go to the room and rest for a bit. He said and I nodded. I headed to the room. Preston followed behind me. As I got into the bed, Preston pulled the covers up to me and sat whilst carresing my hair.

Where are the boys? I asked Preston as he rubbed my belly. They're  taking their afternoon nap. Don't worry about them. He said. I then felt the baby kicked again and Preston smiled.  You felt it too? I asked and he nods. Yes, she's more active than her brothers when you were pregnant with them, Jaden and Jae didn't kicked at all. Well maybe sometimes. I know, she's gonna be a hyper one maybe. I said and I placed a hand over Preston's. I felt really tired all of the sudden and fell asleep minutes later.

Preston Pov

Bri fell  asleep, I kissed her forehead then her stomach before leaving the  room to check on the boys, I walked into Jae's room first, I opened the door he wasn't even there so I went in to Jaden's room  I opened the door slightly and saw both of them playing.  Jaden? Jae? Why are uou guys awake already. You guys supposed to take you nap. I said as I walked in. Me and JJ woke up and couldn't sleep anymore daddy so we decided to play, where's mommy? Jae said. Mommy is sleeping in our room, she's tired. I said as I sat down with them on the floor while having a talk with them. Listen boys I want you to be good with your baby sister, okay? Oh make sure to won't ever get a boyfriend until she's like thirty, I said with a smirk they both started laughing, owkay Daddy. Jae answered.

416 words

Alert There's a new book coming they might be two I don't know if I can do it both just stay tune tho-

Here's the title

1.Preston & Brianna Imagines/ scenarios

2.Arsements survival (Zombie apocalypse)

I don't know if the zombie apocalypse will be posted I'm very busy and have no time I have very tight schedule but the Imagines will sure be posted

Details will be posted tomorrow ( 1st book only)

Jan 9 originally posted